Showtime

The following is inspired by this photo 🥵🥵🔥🔥

You had gone out for a walk in the afternoon and then causally returned to your Malibu house

You had gone out for a walk in the afternoon and then causally returned to your Malibu house. The outcome was nothing that surprised you. Paparazzi followed you everywhere, even now that you were hanging out at your balcony you could spot them outside your house. God knows how much you hated them. Not being able to breathe for a second without them noticing it. You had lost your focus apparently because of them.

"Are you listening to me?" your lady's voice woke you up.

"Sorry, I got distracted" you looked back at her.

She's so beautiful, even now that you're in the dark you can see it. Her legs crossed, her casual outfit and her hair loose. You smile at yourself and then look around, hoping the paparazzi are gone.

"Do you think they're finally gone?" you ask, hoping inside that they are.

"Maybe, it's too dark to tell" she replies and shrugs her shoulders.

"Join me?" you smile warmly as you point at your lap.

She smiles showing that she agrees and just a couple of seconds later she stands up and walks towards you. She takes a seat on your lap, not in the way you'd like her to but you're not complaining. You'd certainly prefer her legs on each side of yours and her face right in front of you. It's the sexier way and the way she'd probably sit if you weren't outside. But for now even the way she's sitting sideways on your lap is satisfying. Her head resting on your shoulder and her hands wrapped around your neck give such chill vibes. You calmly tilt your own head in a way it rests on hers and enjoy the moment.

"I love you" you say quietly and stroke her back with your hand.

"I love you, too" she says right back and brings her face in front of yours.

You're both smiling but your smiles are soon covered by the way your lips meet and let you share a slow kiss. You don't have much time to feel the love surrounding you because the familiar flashing lights appear again. You close your eyes and groan deeply in disappointment. You both let your bodies fall far behind, showing your annoyment.

"Were they waiting for us to kiss to return? That's so disturbing" you shake your head.

"Let's just go inside and enjoy ourselves properly" she suggests and seeks the opportunity to kiss your neck nicely.

No matter what, her words are nothing but a turn on for you. Her naked body on your silk sheets, or on your leather couch, or even your desk or any surface would work right now. But you're too stubborn and the fact that these paparazzi are getting in the way of your moment annoys you to your bones.

"What if we don't go inside?" your voice deeper than before.

"Robert, there are cameras right in front of us" she chuckles.