•NEW FAMILY•

It had turned to morning when Arthur had woken up staring at his beautiful daughter grasping onto his shirt. She was sucking on her thumb lightly snoring.

When she woke up she had a look that was startled. When she sat up in the bed she asked "who are you?"

Arthur turned red in the face and replied "I'm your dad,"
Lexie had a new expression on her face.

Arthur turned red in the face and replied "I'm your dad,"Lexie had a new expression on her face

Arthur chuckled and picked her up out of bed. Throwing her over his shoulder, he walked down the stairs to the kitchen. "Do you want some breakfast?"

She answered back with "YESSS!!"
That was until someone came from another room and snatched her off Arthur, "hello missy!"

It was a face she had saw that morning when she was left at the doorstep"my names John and I'm your uncle!" He said tickling her. Making her giggle. She's met two now she's just got to meet the rest.

Whilst John was tickling Lexie, Arthur had made her some jam on toast. "Ok John put her down now don't wanna kill her from laughing to much it's her first day!"

He put the two plates of toast on the table and sat down on one of the seats started on his toast "where's mine?"
"Get your own John!" Someone else said entering the room. "Hi Lexie was it, my names Tommy and I'm your other uncle."

Lexie stuffed her face with jam toast in nerve. "Oh, Lexie!" Her dad said walking over to her,squeezing her cheeks.

"I was hungwy?"

Later on they had called a family meeting that all the family came to even Finn who wasn't allowed most times. Even Lexie was there.

"Right I've called this meeting today because my Lexie only knows me John and Tommy so Lexie come here,"Arthur spoke when everyone arrived. When Lexie got to her dad he picked her up and placed her on his hip.

He whispered in her ear and she whispered back "this is Lexie everyone and she likes being called baby if you introduce her to anyone who isn't family it's lex!"

Arthur then went around the room naming people and when he came to a stop she whispered in her dads ear once again and he bought her to Ada so she could whisper something into her ear "yes of course, come on pol come with us,"

And with that they walked out not caring about anything that happened in the world.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count: 418 words

————————————————

Hi guys I was just wondering if you liked the story and if you can please comment or vote oh and also follow me on tiktok: mia..shelby

Ok bye!!😘

Ok bye!!😘

-Mia❤️❤️🤍🤍