•PASS THE PARCEL•

After lex had been introduced to her new family she insisted that she went shopping with her aunt and her new mother figure.

Her Uncle Tom  gave them 4 shillings on the way but her nanny polly gave 1 back because she felt bad, obviously Ada and Lexie didn't.

Out of fright the dresses they got for lex were on the house.

It was the best day Lexie could remember so far they went to lunch,they went shopping and they got sweets on the way back "I LWVE MY NEW FAMIWY!"

Since she was only 3, her words were still baby like. The Shelby family called her the Shelby princess since they loved her so much.

Everyone in small Heath now knew her. The Shelby's had found out it was her birthday next week so her dad made sure she had the biggest birthday a 4 year old could ever have.

"For fuck sake!"
She heard her uncle tommy say.
She walked in his room and climbed into his bed.
"What's wrong Uncle Tom?"

"Nothing baby go back to bed or go to your uncle Finn I like seeing him annoyed,"

"But that mean?"
He told her to just do it so she did she could get away with anything.

She crawled into Finns room and climbed into his bed.
"Baby what the matter?"
"Uncle Tom was awake and he told me to come to you instead,"

"Go to your uncle John's room please I've got school tomorrow,"
Obviously that was a lie it was Saturday tomorrow but she was only 4.

She liked her uncle John so of course she did it. "Uncle John Uncle John," she scream whispered.

John turn his back to lex and said "yes baby what's up,"
"Uncle Tommy was awake so I went in his room but he told me to go to Finns room but Finn told me to come to yours,"

"Erm ok go to your dads room?"
"Ok!"she walked to her dads room but this time he was awake.
"Dada what's wrong?"
"Nothing baby,"he said checking his pocket watch "it's 3am why are you up?"
"Uncle Tommy was awake so I went in his room but he told me to go to Finns room but Finn told me to go to uncle John's but he told me to come to yours?"

Arthur had such a confused look on his face. "Go to Adas room,"
He said turning his body to the wall.

Her legs were aching so she shuffled on her bum all the way to Adas room.
"Ada?"
But Ada wasn't there she'll just ask her later.
Since she wasn't there she went to nanny polly.
"Polly polly!"

"Yes baby, what's the matter,"She said yawning and lifting her onto the bed. "Uncle Tommy was awake so I went in his room but he told me to go to Finns room but Finn told me go to dadas but dada told me to go to Ada but I came to you instead!"

She huffed and said, "go to sleep little one we can talk tomorrow, ok?"
She got underneath the cover and drifted back of to sleep with her nanny Pollys comfort.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Word count:539 words

————————————————

Hi guys it's me this one is the longest I've done yet I love it sm

-Mia ❤️❤️🤍🤍