Tickle

Credits to:stanateen2 for the idea.

Eliza, A-spen, and A-li were studying in the library.Technically, the aliens are already very intelligent but this was about history and they wanted to learn about the past of Seabrook, zombies, and werewolves."Okay, what should we start with?"Eliza asks.The aliens look at each other."Werewolves."They say in unison.Eliza shakes her head."I should've known."They open the werewolf history book.

They skipped a few pages because they already knew some stuff about werewolves, since they all are dating one.'It was proved to shown that werewolves are the most ticklish monsters in the world.'They all stare at the book, shocked."The most ticklish?!"A-spen says, checking the book again."How could they not tell us that?"A-li asks, even though the answer was obvious."Because the don't want to be tickled, they probably think it's embarrassing."Eliza replies.They all gets an idea and look at each other.They smirk."I'm thinking what you're thinking."A-spen says.

At the wolf den

The three walk into the wolf den, finding Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter playing a game."Oh hey guys!I didn't know you were coming."Wyatt says when he looked up from the game."Oh yeah, we finished studying early so we decided to come here."Eliza says as she sits next to Wyatt with a devilish look in her eyes."Do you want to play, we could always use more people."Wynter asks after she kisses A-li on the cheek."No, we will just watch."A-spen smirks as they finish their sentence.

The werewolves started to notice that the three were acting weird."Are you guys okay?You've been acting weird."Willa asks."Oh... we okay.We just wanted to do... THIS!"Eliza starts to tickle Wyatt.He laughs so hard that he'd started crying."Have... mercy!P-please!"Wyatt pleads, trying to escape Eliza fingers.

"HA!Wyatt you look so- wait, what are you doing?A-spen!"Willa says as A-spen starts to tickle her.A-li also starts tickling Wynter.They three had joined in the werewolves laughter."P-please s-stop!"Wynter says through laughter.They all look at each other and nod.They stopped tickling them."You guys should've seen your faces!"Eliza says, still laughing."I'm glad you guys had fun while we were suffering."Wyatt said as he finally calmed down."Well, next time you shouldn't keep a secret from us."A-li says, crossing her arms.