First Kiss

"Hey A-spen?Have you ever have your first kiss?"

Willa stops eating her froyo.A-spen turns to Bree and has a look on their face, a confused look.

"What is a 'kiss'?"They asks.Sometimes Willa forgets how inexperienced the aliens are.She remembers her first kiss, though.It was with a boy, though that was when Willa was figuring out her sexuality.

"A kiss is when two people who love each other very much lips touch.It's how you know people are in love."Addison explained to the clueless alien.

"Oh.No, I don't think I ever had my first kiss before.Before when emotions were suppressed, a female alien with pick a male alien and mate with them.I don't think my parents would have actually married out of love, though."

Willa frowns.She hates how long aliens had to hide their emotions.Especially when you know your parents never actually love each other.

"Oh, okay."They all go back to eating their froyo.

Later in the day

"Hey, A-spen?"They look over to Willa.

"Hm?"

"Would you have liked to have your first kiss?"A-spen thinks for a while before answering.

"I guess so.I want to learn everything people do on Earth.So, yeah."

Willa sits up and looks at them.They sit up too.They look at each other before Willa leans towards them and kisses them.

A-spen and Willa remember that moment forever.How soft each other's lips are.How warm they were.

They slowly pull away and look at each other.They both smile.

"Wow.I like 'kissing'."

Willa laughs and kisses them again.