Babysitting

Willa and A-spen said that they were going to babysit Wezton, Wyatt and Eliza's son, while they go out for their first date night after he was born.The couple walks up to the house."I can't believe I am doing this."Willa wasn't a big fan of kids but she would do anything for her brother and his mate.Plus, A-spen convinced her and she couldn't say no to them."It will be fine Willa."A-spen chuckles as they ring the door bell.

"Coming!"They hear from the inside.Wyatt opens the door."Hey Willa, A-spen."Wyatt greets them and they walk in."Heg Wyatt!"They sit down in their couch.Their house wasn't too big.They just wanted something Cozy."Eliza will be coming downstairs with Wezton any second."Just as Wyatt says that, Eliza walks down.She wasn't too dressed up, just a green dress with black boots and her hair is tied up."Hey guys.Thanks again for babysitting."

Wezton almost instantly climbed into A-spen's arms."Don't mention it.But, you owe us."Willa says.She was actually smiling.Though she wasn't a big fan for kids, she still had a soft spot for them.And, kids were always obsessed with A-spen.Willa doesn't know what about A-spen that makes them attached to them.But, she likes seeing them play with kids."Don't worry."Wyatt chuckles.He checks his watch."Okay, we got to get going.We will be back soon."Wyatt walks up to his son and kisses his forehead."Mommy and daddy will be back soon."He says.

A while later

Wezton was fed and burped.And now, A-spen was putting him to sleep.Once he was asleep, they put him in his crib.Willa and A-spen stare at him as he sleeps in awe."I want to have one of them one day."That caught Willa off guard.She blushes a little."Yeah, maybe one day."

Wyatt and Eliza came through the front door."So, how was he?"Eliza asks, mainly to Willa."It was good actually.He didn't cry a lot like I thought he would."Willa admits.They smile."I knew you would like him."Wyatt says as he helps Eliza take off her coat."How was your date?"A-spen asks."Great actually.I had a good time."Eliza replies.

"Well, we should get going."Willa says as she grabs A-spen's hand and walks out the door."Bye guys!"Wyatt yells out the door.They both wave as they get in their car."I can't wait to have a child."A-spen says and Willa smiles.

A year later

Willa and A-spen had adopted a baby girl and named her Anwala.A-spen was Mother and Willa was mom.A-spen wanted to be Mother because of the Mothership and how they were always like a actually mother to them.They turned out to be good parents.Especially Willa.For someone who was not a fan with kids, she was good with them.