chapter 13

tina

" disgusting shit " daisy wakes up
" morning " I say sarcastically
" wah he good? " she smirks
" I don't know what you're talking about "
" tinnaaa " she teases me
" daissyy" I warn her
" is it big? did he fit you? am I going to be an auntie? his kisses? good ? bad? does he- " she jumps excitedly
" daisssyyy " I don't let her finish " it's none of your business " I look everywhere but her eyes , she shuts up and look at me with intensity , minutes have passed
" he's a good fucker " she smirks looking at me up and down. I blush
"go prepare yourself, we're going to be late for work " I ignore what she just said
" hmmm, you're not gonna escape that subject tina " she laughs
" it's none of your business daisy, go prepare yourself " I'm already ready, I'll wait for her.

my day at work was exhausting, annoying. now I'm taking a taxi so I can go visit iliana, her state is getting worse. she lost a lot of weight those days, she coughing a lot. she is weak, so fragile.
" hiii " I enter her room smiling, " what's up? " I walk toward her and give her ,  a bag, with a lot of things, magazine, puzzles.. just that she can't feel lonely
" thank you honey " she says quietly
" iliana " I breathe out " I have to tell you something " I need to tell her, I can't be with her son, knowing that he doesn't really know who I am. she shakes her head non.
" don't " she coughs " not to me " she smiles " You deserve to move on. what ever is your past, or story, you deserve to make more room for the people who love you and lift you up.The ones who would drop everything to be by your side when you need them. You deserve to clear the darkness from your heart to create space for someone who will light it up tina " her voice is so weak, but so soft, she is like a mom I never had the chance to be with "You deserve to move on from the past that haunts you. The memories, experiences, and feelings that hold you back. pain or sadness ,everything that no longer serves you." she moves her hand and put on my cheek " find your own happiness, make new memories. Know that you, too, deserve everything good and beautiful the world has to offer " she coughs "You deserve to move on because you, as much as anyone else,you deserve to be happy" here I'm now crying in her arms , she caresses my back gently .
" I love you, iliana " I say honestly, the first time in my life saying this to someone
" I love you too, honey " she smiles. I spend hours with her talking and laughing, she told me about Alexander's childhood, her love life, and her story with her husband, I see it in her eyes. love. passion.
" hello, mom " Alexander enter the room, a bouquet of flowers in his arm, he sees me, and smiles showing his dimple " how are you doing " he kisses her forehead then her cheeks " can I? " he whispers, asking me if he can kiss me, I nod hesitated, he kiss me cheek, I blush, really hard. he puts the bouquet of flowers in a vase that was near the window.
" how was you day? " iliana asks Alexander.
" I had to go to work " he sighs " I have a mission out of city" he looks at me " they need me " I think he's trying to convince himself . I just look at him, guess I have to buy pizza everyday, or just eat my cereals ...
" going home? " he asks me leaving iliana's room, I nod
" I'll give you a ride " it's was more an order than a proposition.
the car ride is silent, a comfortable silent, just my playlist on his phone playing. I know he find it annoying, but he says otherwise.