chapter 19

Alexander.

maybe a lost my mom, but I found my love. she not my first love, but she is definitely my true and last love.
tina Alcott you have my heart
it's been 1week since my mom has passed away, before she died, she told me that she loves me, proud of me, and she wanted me to take good care of tina. going to her funerals was a bit hard for me, but tina staying by my said made forget about the pain in my heart, feeling her next to me makes me feel alive.
" how do I look? " I turn around facing her, she is wearing a black dress, long boots, she straightened her hair, she looks amazing.
" outstanding, love " I kiss her lips, and help her wearing her coat, it's finally winter, the best season ever.
" so where are we going " she asks me excited.
" you'll see " I smile. during the ride, she puts her playlist, that I've been listening during those 17days I was in a mission , that's how much I missed her . I don't love her songs but knowing that these are tina's favorite, I can listen to it for the rest of my life , that how much I love her.
" oh my god... you did not " she looks into my car's window.
" ready ? "
" more than ready " she leaves my car excited, we are at the cinema.
" there's no one here " she looks left and right confused
" yeah, i bought all the places for us " I smile to her. she looks at me choked like I killed someone.
" you did not? you're insane havant " she laughs. she seats in the middle and I follow her, I chose a romantic movie, her favorite.
" it's amazing " she puts her hand on top of mine . she watch the movie smiling,I can tell that she is enjoying it , honestly during the whole movie I was just watching her, her beauty and smile, she never failed to amaze me.
" how did she not know that it was him? " it's been minutes she didn't stop talking about the movie " she is a blind bitch, he loved her and chose the one who didn't love her " she talks a lot recently, I love it.
" maybe she is in love with him " I answer her, I didn't really pay attention to the movie
" naahh, she just wants attention " she rolls her eyes, and I just smile like always do when ever she does something, I park my car near the apartment.
" it's raining " she informs, yeah it started raining.
" want to do something crazy havant " I look at her, knowing exactly what she want to do.
" you'll get sick tina " I warned her
" one life " she smiles, and kiss me " come on " I can't say no to her. I leave my car and go open her door, she looks up at me and smiles. she takes my hand and start running.she looks happy, seeing her happy makes me happy, i lift her up and spin her around as she screams having a lot of fun. we run, run, run, laughing, smiling, the rain pouring heavily. I stop, seeing two boys sitting in the first stair of a restaurant protecting themselves from the rain, they sing, to have money, one of them is holding a guitar, the guitar's cover on the floor, so people can put their money in.
" you okey? " tina asks me, I don't answer her and walk to the boys.
" can you please play ' when you look me in the eyes ' by music travel love " I give them money, they nod.

as they started to play I return to tina, holding her hand and bring her closer to me, so our bodies are touching. she puts her arms around my neck, and I put mine around her waist.
" dance with me, love "
she looks left and right, people are looking at us.
" the whole world are starting at us "
"if the whole world is dancing I'll still dance with you " she smiles, I lean to kiss her, it's those moments you'll never forget. the kiss,the rain,the dance, all the these with someone you love, it's perfect just perfect.
" you're crazy, havant " she looks up at me giggling.
" crazy about you, yes " and I kiss her again.