Smut #1

Intro
Finn-18 bottom
Robin- 19 top

Tw-mention of razor/scar/sh

Ps:grabbers doesn't exist is this and all the kids are still alive, Gwen doesn't have her dreams.

FINN POV

I was walking to school with Gwen as always, she knows I've liked my bestfriend Robin, she always makes jokes abt me and him dating and stuff.
"Hey maybe you should ask robin out today"Gwen said
"Idk what if he doesn't like me back?, I don't wanna ruin our friendship.." I said
"You're kidding!, have you not seen the way he looks at you?, and always flirts and touchy with you?." She said
"Well maybe it's a coincidence, anyway I gtg to my first class cya gweny!"

ROBIN POV

I overheard Finn and Gwen talking abt me, not sure what they said but I hope it wasn't bad. "Hey Finn!" I said catching up with him sense we basically have the same schedule. "Oh hey Robin!" He said blushing, he gets flustered so easily it's so funny and cute. " you going anywhere after school?, I need help with math and maybe we could watch movies and you can stay the night?" I said hoping he would agree sense it's a Friday. " oh yeah!, of course but I have to ask my dad, he will most likely say yes :)"

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL!

FINN POV
"Hey Gwen Im gonna spend the night with Robin today, maybe all weekend if that's ok?."
I asked "yeah of course! Wouldn't want you to miss out with your boyfriend ;)" Gwen said "GWEN!, Hes not my boyfrienddddd" I said exaggerating the end "yeah whatever I'll take care of dad, come with me so you can pack?" She asked "no I think I'll wear-"
(Finn's mind) "shit but what abt my razor?"
"Actually yeah I'll come get some stuff.." I said. Gwen looked confused but put it off. "Ok come on don't want you to be late!" She said as she winked.

AFTER FINN PACKED

I was done pack and made sure to cover my arms before I went. I know this is bad but it's a way I cope, hopefully he won't find out...

AT ROBINS HOUSE ROBINS POV

"Hey Finn!!" I said while greeting him inside
"Hey Robin!" Finn said and I waved, my sleeve went up a bit and you could see my cuts, Finn hoped Robin didn't see. Robin did infact see, he acted like he didn't. "We'll come on to my room" I said

THIRD PERSON

Robin locked his door when Finn entered. "Finn..." Robin said "yeah?" Finn said. "Can I see your arms?". A shot of panic went through Finn. "I-I um." Finn said "please Finn." Robin asked "ok.." Finn said while putting his arms out. Robin lifted his sleeves and saw them, he started to kiss everyone. Finn gasped cause it stung but it tinkled. Robin giggles and brought Finn closer and held his chin. Finn was as red as a tomato, Robin and Finn started kissing slowly and then Robin squeezed Finn's thigh which made him gasp, letting Robin have a entrance for his tongue, Robin explored every inch of Finn's mouth. Then proceeded to kiss and suck Finn's neck looks for his spot, Finn moaned louder when Robin kissed a certain spot. "Found it" Robin said abusing the spot, Finn was a gasping mess. Robin then removed both their shirts and pants which left them both in their boxers. Robin started palming Finn which made him moan. Robin then took both their boxers off. Finn thought how was robins cock was supposed to fit in him. Robin then lubed his finger and inserted a finger in Finn's hole, Finn moaned cause of the coldness and pain but that pain soon turned to pleasure. Robin added 2 more fingers thrusting and out of Finn, Finn moaned loud. Robin took his fingers out and Finn whimpered at the loss. Without warning Robin smashes his cock into Finn receiving a loud long moan from him. Robin was going fast and about 20-30 minutes later of thrusting and praises, degrading in Spanish and English to finn. They both came, finn came all over robins chest and Robin in Finn's hole.