Angst pt3

TY FOR 6k READ ILY

ALSO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS PLS BESIDES SMUT, TIRED OF SMUT RN.

ALSO THE GRABBER DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHILE FINN WAS IN A COMA 😭

THIRD PERSON POV

Finney got up looking around just to see the things he forgot. After he was done he sat back down looking at the black phone.

Then the grabber came back down stairs with of course unseasoned eggs and a flatten soda. Finn looked at him then the food.

"What did you put in that?" He asked

"Salt and pepper?" The grabber said giggling at the end

"Eat it, don't eat it. I don't care" the grabber said putting down the tray, then turned around walking out closing the door and locking it

Finn got up and went to the plate eating it all and drinking the soda.

I mean he didn't wanna starve or die from thirst. Then the phone rang. Finn got up to answer it.

"Hello?" Finn said

Nothing was said back just a static, so Finn hung up.

Finn then went back to sleep.

He woke up again to a loud bang. The basement door was wide open, he was confused.

He got up and went to the door going up the stairs. He opened the other door up the stairs to see the grabber on the floor, it looks like he passed out.

Then Finn heard another voice but hid quickly. He recognized the voice it was.....Robin?

————————————————————————

OK LET ME EXPLAIN THIS CAUSE ITS KINDA CONFUSING?

Finn thought Robin was dead and so did everyone else because they never saw him, nor did they think the grabber would have two people. ALSO THE COMA DREAM, the call he got from Robin is because Robin never called the first time but sense everyone else had called he thought maybe Robin would, so that's why he thought Robin called in his dream/coma.

HOPEFULLY THAT MAKES SENSE😭 SORRY ITS SHORT