Angst pt2

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS 🤭

THIRD PERSON POV

Finney woke up in a hot sweat about the dream he had. He was still in the basement.

But he thought it was real? It felt so real?, how could this be possible?.

That's the thing though, Finney doesn't remember anything from being in the basement the first time.

All he remember is his name, the phone, and he got kidnapped. He doesn't know how, he doesn't know how long he's been here, he barely even remembers if he ever been fed.

Just then he got snapped out his thoughts by the lights turning on and the door unlocking. the grabber entered with food and soda, he set it down.

Finney feels as if he been drugged. The grabber could tell Finn was confused and what happened

"Confused?" The grabber said creepily

"What happened, how am I back here?" Finn said confused and angered

"Let's just say it was a dream yes?, a very long dream.."

The grabber said closing the door, turning off the lights, and locking it

Finney thought for a moment, a long dream?. Maybe a coma from the belt hitting too hard?

Finn thinks that's it, that's the reason.

Which he's right but not about the belt part. He got in a coma when he was hit by the van trying escape the first time, but of course he doesn't remember that.

He was in a coma for 5 months. So he's been the basement for about let's say 7 months.

Finney wanted answers, but of course he wasn't get them and he knew that.

He sat there confused, hurt, angered, and most importantly he wondered if they gave up on him.

__________________________________

HII ALSO I NEED MORE SUGGESTIONS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENT HERE :)

LOVE YOU GUYS