PART - 3

Y/n's pov

Now I'm sitting in my class. After professor came inside the class. He told us to introduce ourself.

After start teaching the door opened reviling one of the same guy which I meet in the locker room.

He saw me and come towards me. He don't even mind him at all. He came and sat beside me.

Now everyone is started in me. Right side of mine a boy is sitting so I just ask him why everyone is looking at this bench. So he told me that this guy is the first time sitting near a girl.

His name is jungkook. I can feel that he is glazing me time to time.

Aarhhhh what with this guy. After class I went to next class. Blackpink is also there with me.

After morning classes now we are sitting in the cafeteria. Lisa and jesso  went to buy food. While we are falking to each other.

Jennie : y/n did you meet those.

Y/n : yeah i meet them near the locker.

Rose : really we should stay away from them, we heard that they are the school bad boys.

Jennie : we are okay but y/n we know that you can't control your anger. So stay away from them okay.

Y/n : okay I will try.

We again heard loud voices.we then saw the 7 of them entering the cafeteria. I already studied there name as blackpink told me.

While we were eating no one has come to us to pour cold water like in fanfictions. Because here everyone is buzy with food and some sluts are admiring bts.

Meanwhile mom told me that she will coms to pick me up on the way from her office.

Now I'm waiting for mom outside the university. I saw bts coming near me.

Classes have already ended. Mom told me she will come and pick me up. So currently I'm waiting for her to come and pick me up.

While waiting someone tap my sholder. When I turned around, I saw it's none other than bts.

Jimin : hey you new girl.

I just look at him.

Jimin : why are you standing here.

Y/n : none of your business.

Jimin : I'm sure that you are waiting for  some men.

Y/n : so.

Jimin : I'm sure you are slut.

Y/n : so.

Tae : HOW DARE YOU TALKBACK TO US

y/n : you are the who come near me and disturbing.

Tae : so, I don't like you.

Y/n : did I tell you that I like you.

Kookie : we know you like to get our attention.

Then I saw my mom came with her car

Y/n : for your kind of information. I don't have time to argue with streat dogs.

Without allowing them to say anything I went inside the car.

At home

Mom : y/n I already select your dress.

Y/n : okay mom.

Mom : go fresh up and get ready.

Y/n  : okay mom I will come fast.