PART - 6

Y/n's pov

It's almost dinner time. I was cleaning this whole mansion for 2hours. I'm really tired right now.

They hired 2 maids for cooking as I told them I don't know to cook. And also they told me I should not eat with them in one table.

After cleaning the house I sat on the living room couch. I feel so sad right now. What have I done wrong.

Then they all went to dinning table. I just sit there itself. After sometimes jin call me.

Jin : y/n come and eat with us.

Y/n : bu

Tae : she will not sit with us.

Jimin : hyung if you want she can sit on the foor.

Then they make me to sit on the floor and the maids started serving.

Tae take a boul and put some rice and chilli, salt, sugar, pepper amd give it to me.

I don't have any other choice other than accepting it. I don't have any idea how long I will control myself.

After lunch I went to my room for some rest. At that time I heard my phone ringing on the table. It will be not mom. As she message me she already reach there.

I lazily wake up and take the phone. It's was none other than my elder brother seonghwa.

Y/n : hello oppa.

Seonghwa : hello baby, how are you.

Y/n : I'm not fine at all oppa.

Seonghwa : baby what happen. Are you sick.

Y/n : Aniyo oppa *explain everything *.

Seonghwa : how dare they.

Y/n : oppa what should I do, when are you coming back. I can't live here anymore.

Seonghwa : baby we will come next weak.

Y/n : aaaa, I can't stay here for 1 weak they may kill me. When they hurt me I can't do anything to them. I can't beat them back.

Seonghwa : baby you started accepted  them.

Y/n : no but I don't like them.

Seonghwa : baby you try to get close to them, Im sure they will also like you as a sister.

Y/n : okay I will try.

Seonghwa : mmh if they are keep hurting you. Call me okay.

Y/n : okay oppa.

After 5 days....

It's been 5 days I'm living in the hell.I tried many ways to bond with them. Currently Im making bracelets for them.

The whole day I'm making these braclets after cleaning the whole mansion.