PART -9

Y/n's pov

After the nurse check up. The door opened. I thought it was ateez but they are not the one who came to see me.

It was my appa and eomma. (Step mother)

Eomma : baby ommo we can't came here because of your father's business.

Y/n : it's okay eomma.

Appa : sweatie how are you feeling.

Y/n : I'm okay appa.

Then appa and eomma look at bts.

Appa : oh you are her new brothers right.

Y/n : yeah STEP brothers.

Bts were hurt when yn told step brothers. When she said itself her appa understand that they are not in a good terms.

Jin : yes mr park we are her stepbrothers.

Appa : don't need to call me mr park you can also call me appa as yn.

Bts : o okay appa.

After sometimes appa and eomma went  to their house as they are busy with business.

Then dr came and did some check up.

Dr : you can now take her home. But be careful don't stress her more.

Bts : okay dr.

With these time I haven't even  look at their face.

After saying that dr went out.

Jin : yn can we go home now.

Yn : you can go to your house. I will go to my house.*COLD VOICE *.

Bts were very shock to hear that. It's the first time they hear her cold voice.
At the same time itself they feel so hurt, they don't think that she will not come with bts.

The silent were broke by the door opening sound it's seoghwa and hongjoong.

Seonghwa : baby how are you feeling.

Hongjoong : eomma told us you wake up.how are you feeling.

Jin : dr told that she can go home noe.

Seonghwa : ooh they let's pack the things. Yn are you going with them.

Yn : I'm not going with them.

Hongjoong : mmh that's nice. Let her spent some time alone without you guys.

Seonghwa : mmh give her some time.

Namjoon : okay then we will get going.

After they went we also went to our house.

Bts house.

Tae : hyung what will we do now.

Suga : we should do something to get close to us.

Jin : we can stalk her.

Jk : what? Hyung..

Jin : that's the only way we get to know each other

Namjoon : then okay she won't come school for 3days ofcource. So we  can start following her on monday onwards.

Hobi : we can buy help from ateez also.

Tae : they know thaf now we recognized our mistakes. So I'm sure they will help us.

Jk : then hyungs I'm ready.

Jin : okay now I'm will make some food. After eating we can slepp.

After 5days..

Author's pov

Finally it's monday bts are ready to put their plan. They ask help from ateez and ateez also told them they will help them.

So ateez provide a secret room for bts in their house for helping them.

Bts have ready to go to university. They went inside the school . after releasing from their fans they went to their own classes.

Makane line had changed their timtable. So they in every classed they will be with yn.

Ateez drop yn in the university. It's been a long time she came to university.

She already informed dad and mom that she is living with ateez. But they don't know that bts had beaten her.

Ateez also told yn to keep that as a secret from mom and dad. But her eomma and appa came to know that what happened that day.

After ateez convinced their parents they also decided to give them another chance.

Back to the university.

Yn entered the university and went to her first class. Blackpink was also their.

Blackpink also know what happen to her.

Lisa : yn how are you?.

Yn : I'm fine guys don't need to worry.

Rose : we came  to see you when you are in hospital.

Yn : mmh ateez told about it.

Jennie : come class will start now.

jesso : yyayaya.

Then they sit on their seats. Our makane lines was also sitting just behind them.

They were listening carefully what they are talking. But they don't noticed bts.

In cafeteria.

Bts were sitting in the same place. But even yn saw them she don't even mind them. She just keep her cold face.

Bts try to smile to her but she just ignore her. It's the first time they feel very hurt because of someone.

After lunch they went to yn s house as ateez told them.