-seven-

Doyoung sat down with a huge smile on his face. One that he was trying hard to supress. His friends, who were done analysing what Doyoung might have done since he chased after Yoshi, looked at him in curiosity.

"Look who's blushing." Jeongwoo teased Doyoung. He wasn't actually blushing, but the smile on his face spoke for itself.

"What did you two do?" Haruto added. It was fun watching Doyoung all giddy and nervous.

"Nothing?" Doyoung said. He tried to act normal. Who'd buy that though?

"Did you guys talk more than usual? Maybe more on the heart to heart note?" Jeongwoo said again. Haruto laughed at his boyfriend's remark, smacking him on the arm. He did glance at Junghwan once, but didn't care that the younger looked quite stiff. Doyoung did. He took a quick glance at Junghwan. He noticed that the latter was oddly quiet.

"Hwanie?" He called, "Anything wrong?"

Junghwan replied with a 'no'. A very small, rude 'no'. Doyoung was a bit bummed, however, let it go.

"Come on! Tell us!" Jeongwoo pestered again.

"Tell what?" Doyoung asked, smiling.

"What did you do? Is he interested in you too?"

"Why do you wanna know?" Doyoung asked.

"Well, one, I'm curious. Two, if he is, we have to see if he's fit for you first." Jeongwoo grinned. Doyoung rolled his eyes. Maybe not in total annoyance. He didn't like how his friends wanted to interfere, maybe because he knew, with Yoshi, an approval would be hard to get.

"Did you guys hold hands?" Haruto suddenly said. Doyoung was a bit surprised at it. "What? No!"

"It seems like you did more than just talk- you look defensive." Haruto added.

"What are you talking about! I'm all normal! I didn't -"

"They kissed." Junghwan spoke, breaking the silence. The three heads directed towards him swiftly. Jeongwoo even added a 'What??' Doyoung tightened the grip on his jaw as he stared directly into the youngest's eyes.

"You're joking!" Jeongwoo said. Junghwan laughed bitterly. "Ask him if you wanna know so bad."

"Did you really?" Haruto asked Doyoung. The eldest couldn't lie at their faces, so he nodded. He felt so bad, so betrayed! He didn't wanna disclose it yet.

"Holy shit! I didn't know that Yoshi guy would be so eager, like-"

"He wasn't the one to kiss Doyoung hyung first." Junghwan bluntly said, pointing at Doyoung, "The one here attempted first."

Once again, Haruto and Jeongwoo gasped. They were rendered speechless. Doyoung too, because he was feeling exposed.

"Junghwan ah!" He called, annoyed, frustrated, enraged. Junghwan didn't respond. He stood up instead.

"Where are you going?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Somewhere less annoying?" Junghwan spoke aloud. When his friends were baffled by his rudeness, he turned and walked away.

"What the hell is his problem??" Jeongwoo asked aloud. Haruto couldn't answer, and Doyoung didn't. He felt his whole body shake in pure anger. Junghwan didn't do it right. And Doyoung had a feeling he knew exactly why.

-

Junghwan cursed internally as he saw the pouring rain outside because well, he forgot his umbrella. The sky was overcast at the time of school break, he should have gone home then. But this stupid work being a class president- he had to stay back for like an hour. Naturally, he missed the school bus, so, he must look for a different transport, either a taxi, a bike or just a different bus. The problem was, there wasn't any stop until half a mile from the school. Although at break time, he could have found a taxi nearby, it was past that usual time. He had two options in hand, one, to wait for the rain to stop so that he could walk to the nearest stop, or to call an uber. He tried the second option, but got no effective response since the rain was too strong. Sighing, he decided to wait, which was undeniably boring and wasteful.