𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑎

sub! Tartaglia x dom!f reader

This is the first ever smut I've wrote so please-
It's bad and short😭

"𝐴𝑗𝑎𝑥~!" you whined.
He stopped his movements and turned to look at your red and sweating face, which made him blush slightly.
"..what is it?"
"Ajaxxx~ i can't anymore. I'm so tired" you told him.
"Y/n, we've been walking for half an hour, and you're already tired?"
"..yes i am." You actually weren't.
You just wanted a break and would then try to seduce him. But the walk up the mountains in Liyue sure is tiring.
Your abdomen throbbed almost painfully.
"Okay okay. We'll stop for a bit." But we have to be there tomorrow morning we can't take that long of a break, okay?"
You giggled in your mind. You knew you two wouldn't be there until tomorrow afternoon. Plus, it wasn't necessary to be there tomorrow morning. Ajax just wanted to be sure.
"Okay I'm good with that" you answered with an innocent look on your face.
"come on."
The two of you sat deep in a forest in the mountains near Liyue. Surely nobody would come here and disturb you. Especially not this late.
You slowly stood up and walked towards Ajax, who was reading a book with a bored look on his face.
You were now directly in front of him and softly touched the hand he held the book in just to you can lead his hand to the side with yours. He slightly looked up at you with a confused look on his face.
You just smiled innocently at him and then he knew what you were about to do.
"Y/n- seriously? Here?"
The two of you had done it before, many times. But you couldn't say that you were in a relationship. Even though the both if you wanted to be in one. But Ajax was scared that something could happen to you since he was in the Fatui.
But if ever something would happen to you, he'll protect you. Always.
"Mhmm, here"
You answered while your hand slowly wandered to his abs.
He blushed slightly and gave in to your lust. The book now on the ground, he grabbed your face with both of his hands and kissed you passionately. You hummed in the kiss and got on top of him, right on his lap. You could feel his semi-hard dick on your thigh, which made you smile.
You broke the kiss and leaned back a bit. You gently smiled down at him.
His hands wandered down to your waist and rubbed up and down slowly.
You put your hands on his face and kissed him with a bit more force. He slightly opened his mouth and you let your tongue in. The session was heated and his dick was now rock hard.
You smiled in the kiss and leaned back again.
"Oh Ajax... you're so cute"
He blushed at your words.
"Don't call me cute."
You only giggled as an answer.
You then started to grind against his abdomen.
He let out a quiet whimper which made you smile even more. You wanted to hear more of those sounds.
"Can't we just start already~?" Ajax moaned out impatiently.
"Hmm.."
You wanted to tease him. Real real bad. But you were impatient yourself. So the teasing is for another time.
You stood up and took off your pants and your panties. Then you slowly unbottoned the top of your shirt.
You went down in front of him to take of his shirt and then unbotton his pants
You slid them off to his knees.
You began to trace the outline of his hard dick.
He moaned quietly and whimpered.
"No teasing~ please?"
You only chuckled quietly and slid his boxers also to his knees.
His cock sprung out and you looked at him hungrily. You gave his member some kitten licks and kissed it softly.
Then your head went down on him while you started to please yourself.
He tried to grip your hair but you slapped his hand away and held his hand in yours.
The moans and whimpers that left his mouth only turned you on more.
You wanted your sweet release just as badly as he does.
But that has to wait.
Right, when he was so close to cumming, and you were too.
You removed your mouth from his member and kissed his tip softly. You also removed your hand from your clit.
You smirked up at his hot red and sweaty cute face.
"Y/n.. please"
Your smirk grew wider into a mischievous grin.
You sat yourself down on his lap again, his dick between your legs.
You squish your thighs together a bit which made him whimper.
You were extremely impatient by now so you lined his member up in your hole and sat down on him.
You and him let out a moan.
After you have adjusted to his size a bit you started to move.
You bounced on his lap, his hands rubbed your thighs and he moaned and whimpered while you kissed him and occasionally sucked on his neck.
You let a few more moans slip out when he started to rub your clit.
"𝐴-𝐴𝑗𝑎𝑥.. you're such a.. good boy"
He was so close to cumming and so were you.
" 'm close.." he moaned out.
"me too~"
and a bit after you said that you came while moaning his name.
Ajax then pulled out and came on your lower stomach.
His semen spurted out of his dick and moans and whimpers slip out of his mouth.
Both of you panted and he gasped for air.
His neck, collarbone and abs were full of hickeys. You smiled at the sight of him being so submissive.
"I like it when you're so submissive"
He blushed when you said that.