Trouble

Sorry guys this is really fucking late because I'm the biggest procrastinator who ever lived.
Ashton's *POV

I dont even know what came over me one minute I was laughing at the new kid at school then the next I had her at my place trying to make sure she was okay. Luke had told me earlier that something terrible happened between his parents and hers and said she deserves every single thing we do to her so I guess it was alright since Luke said so.

After the incident with her dad I took her to the hospital and told them she had got into a fight.
I don't know what happened to her dad because I left him on the ground in Mitchell's kitchen.

When ever i was at the hospital i was gonna make sure she was okay and eveything but that fucking Matt kid came in and ruined everything. I got in my car and was just leaving the hospital when my phone started to vibrate.

I picked it up not bothering to see who was calling so I could keep my eyes on the road. "Hello?" I said. I heard some shuffling and someone said "hey its me Cal I was just wondering why that nerd was at the house?"

Calum was staying at my place since my mum was gonna be out of town for two or three months on business or something I didn't really pay attention what it was. And Lauren and Harry went out camping but I decided to stay so i could have party's and shit.

I replied "nothing important just making sure she was fine?" I heard a crash and people screaming at each other so I said "Calum? What's going on?"

I heard a ton of shuffling then I heard "heyyy Ashy washy can ya order us someeeeee pizza??"
I sighed and said "Mikey really? Is Luke there too?"

It was silent for a couple seconds so I said "Mikey?" I heard him chuckle and he said "oh right I forgot you couldn't see me hehe I was nodding yea"

A small smiled tugged at my lips at how stupid my friends can be.
I said "yeah ok I'll meet you at the house" after that I hung up and drove to the closet pizza place.
Once I got the boxes of pizza I headed home.

***

I parked my car in the driveway and shut the engine off.
As I was walking up the stairs I heard some one scream "LET GO OF MY SHOE GOD DAMMIT!" I opened the door and saw Calum being pinned down by Luke and Mikey running around the living room using a cover as cape.

Mikey had a hold of what I'm assuming was Calum's shoe and Luke was laughing his arse off while Calum struggled to escape Luke's grip.

I decided to yell out "Honeys I'm home!" They all looked at me and Michael came over to help. He took three of the boxes from the stack leaving me holding only two.

We all walked over to the couch and sat the pizzas down. Luke walked up the stairs saying he'll be back. Michael said "Calum catch" then he threw the shoe at Calum. It hit Calum in the face because he wasn't paying attention.

"Owwww my face!" Calum covered his face with one of his hands and punched Michael in the shoulder with his free hand. Michael smirked a little bit and said "Sorry dude"

A couple minutes later Luke came down with a small stack of covers and pillows and had three movies with him. He sat the pillows and covers in the middle of the floor and said "who wants to build a fort?"

We all jumped up and started gathering all the stuff needed to build a fort Calum went to get the chairs from the kitchen and I grabbed the cushions from the couch.

As I was walking with the pillows I couldn't see were I was going so I tripped over a shoe and fell. My head hit one of the chairs Calum had brought and gave me a huge headache.

"My headddd" Luke came over and held out his hand to help me up and said "you okay mate?" I nodded a little and he helped me pick up the little mess I made with the pillows then we all started building the fort.

Once we were done we brought the pizzas in...well what was left of the pizzas since we ate some while making the fort and Luke brought in his laptop and showed us the movies.

"Cloverfield, District 9, or I am Legend?" We all decided on I am Legend after a few minutes of arguing with Calum about why it is a better movie than Cloverfield. We put the disc in and covered up.

While we were waiting for the previews to end Calum said "so Ashton I never got a full answer on why the nerd was here"

I shrugged and said "like I said I didn't want her to die. I mean wouldn't we go to jail?"
They all nodded and the movie started to play.

We were at the part where the guy's dog dies and turns into a monster and he had to put her down when my eyes began to droop. I finally aloud them to close and let sleep take over.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

The sound caused the lads to wake up also.
I quickly got up and grabbed my phone.
The contact read "hospital" since I gave them my number in case anything happens.

Calum rubbed his eyes and said "who is it mate?" I shushed him and pressed answer.

"Hello?"
"Is this Mr. Irwin? We have some bad news"
"What happened? Is she alright?" The boys gave me questioning looks and kept asking who it was so I told them it was our manager for our band and moved outside.

"We have discovered that Mitchell Hunters has-"

BOOM CLIFFHANGER
Sorry I didn't update but I will try to get back into updating ok? I kinda forgot about this book a while back and just recently found it.
Vote and comment if you thought it was good :)
Tell me if you liked it and I am thinking about doing some contests? What do you guys think? Mache give some ideas?