{ ' im going home early..' }

< if your sensitive to mentions of su1c1d e and depression and su1c1de  skip this chapter you have been warned >

*You wake up checking your phone immediately, sayori and Monika have messaged you, you clicked sayoris message*

*it's a small drawing of a pig, with the words " this is my poem!" *

* you replied "Is that your actual poem?" 😭😭 *

* sayori replied fast "maybe-" *

* you laughed a little and clicked Monika's message "Don't think or talk to sayori so much. She's being a little moody" * 

* you ignored the text slightly annoyed *

* getting out of bed not bothering to brush your teeth or get food, getting dressed you left your house and waited for sayori *

* after 20 minutes you decided to go without her..she probably overslept, you walked to school kicking a rock slowly *

* sayori seemed more sad now, oddly..*

* you arrived at school and went to class *

* the day seemed to drag on..minutes feeling like hours *

* what you thought was days finally came the time for the club *

* you arrived to the club to sayori with her head on the desk, Monika was writing, and Yuri and natsuki were reading *

* you walked to sayori and shake her a little *

* she didn't respond *

YN:..sayori?..this isn't the napping club 

* she woke up *

Sayori:Huh- yeah uh..I dozed uh..off I'm sorry.. oh hey YN..!

YN:are you ok..? You seemed alot more happier yesterday.

Sayori:I just had a chat..

YN:what was it.

Sayori:nothing. Why didn't you make friends with everyone else. Your better off without me.

YN:sayori..no no no..your my best friend I love you dearly. I'd never be good without you.

Sayori:..im going home early. See ya. * she grabbed her bag and left *

* yuri closed her book and spoke up *

Yuri:I too will be going home early..im sorry..* she grabbed her stuff and left leaving her book *

Natsuki:she left her freaky book!! ..portrait of markkov

YN:maybe don't touch that..I'll go give it to her later.

Monika:mhm. Maybe we should end it now..it haven't ended off well..I'll message-

YN:Monika. Whatever you said to sayori made her sadder and I know my best friend. Probably not.

* Monika gasped, but tapped her head a little *

Monika:fine. I will not, club dismissed * she grabbed her bag and left *

Natsuki:YN..can I talk to you for a sec

YN:sure..?

* natsuki pulled them into the closet *

Natsuki:I know what's going on. Everyone's self aware. We know what's going on. Monika is evil. She's driving us to kill ourselfs. We know but we can't stop her..she's too powerful. That's why sayori is more sad. Please help u- 

* the closet door suddenly opened to Monika staring at them *

Monika:. . Hmm. Ooh lah lah. Natsuki. What are you doing?