Hayasaka x Reader ~Stop Working Now Please!~

"Love can you please stop poking me"

You didnt listen and kept annoying your girlfriend. She had been working all day cant Kaguya just get someone else to do her work. You kept poking Hayasaka's arm as she did laundry. 

"Nope" she sighed as you continued 

"Look love I said that when im done we can do something together ok"

"You said youd be done 3 hours ago Kaguya is just gonna keep needing you and needing you do you ever get a break"

"yes I do get breaks I just need to be left alone for now"

She grabs onto your shoulders and rubs them in comfort, trying to reassure you you finally gave in.

"Fine fine ok but ill be waiting in your room" she smiled and kissed you on the cheek 

"Thank you"

She went back to folding laundry on Kaguyas bed and you head over to her room. Flopping down on the bed you became very bored, you looked aorund and grabbed one of her shirts and replaced it with yours.

Walking around you grab some books and spread them out on the bed. 

"Well its gonna be a while"

You sit on the bed and start reading the books. Hours and hours pass and still no sight of Hayasaka its already 10:34. Youve read the same books at least 2 times, you walked around too many times to even count, and your phone was out of battery. 

With nothing to do you finally flopped down on the bed and began to get sleepy. 

You were fast sleep on the bed still waiting for Hayasaka to return. When she did you were fast asleep. Smiling she went over to you and bent down to meet your eye level. 

"Im sorry" she whsipered kissing the top of your head 

She covered you in the blanket and got changed. Once she was done all she did was cuddle you