013, ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs

(Y/n pov)

Right now I was live with my friend ava, we were answering questions. We had just came back from getting ice cream and going to the beach. (I don't live in Arizona so we're just gonna say there's a beach there) Ava decided to take some pictures so why not join. We took pictures while The comments moved almost every second.

Y/nloverr: Where's gabby?

Miguellssixthtoe: opinions on Miguel's sixth toe?

Tristanpravong: Hi y/n!

"Hi Tristan!" I said smiling and waving at the screen. "Gabbys visiting her aunt and uncle in North Carolina" "opinions on Miguel's sixth toe, uh it's very weird." I said looking at Ava who was already looking at me. She started laughing which made me laughter too.

"I think we're gonna end here guys, my phone is about to die." I said as I stopped laughing. "Bye!" Ava said pressing the end button.(Idk just go with it)
— — — —
(Miguel pov)

"Ooo miguel your girlfriend was just live." Tristan said walking into masons living room."She's not my girlfriend Tristan." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh?" "If you say so miguel" tristan said dragging the l in my name.

"I'm going to McDonalds y'all coming?" "Yeah" we all say while Brady Grabs his keys. We all walk out to Brady's car, Tristan in the front with Brady obviously, me, mason, and madeleine in the back. Tristan gave me The aux while I pulled out my phone onto Apple Music. (Spotify all the way But miguel likes Apple Music more 😟)

I put on LES by childish Gambino as Brady started lip syncing and pulling out
of mason driveway.

Skip to when they got there

We all gotten out the car going inside to order our food. As we got in the restaurant
Mason sat at a table and told us his order. Madeleine started ordering her and masons
Food. As I was looking around my surroundings a girl catches my eye she was with her
Friend laughing as they waited for their food in the other line. All I saw was her lushes
Hair bouncing as she giggled and her black shirt that had characters from a show I couldn't
Recognize.

"Earth to miguel!" Brady said, " yeah.." "order your food!" "Oh." I turned to the cashier and
Order my stuff beeping a double cheeseburger and medium fries. (This is my order so if you
Don't like it idc) after ordering I walked over to the other line next to Madeleine. We talked
While Brady and Tristan did their stuff. We all got our food and sat it at our table while me,
Brady and mason got drinks. As mason was filling his drink up someone bumped into me
causing me to spill my drink on myself. (Deja vu)

"Shit I'm sorry!" She said turning around facing me.
My eyes widened as I saw who it was. it was y/n. The girl I was crushing on, the girl I thought about half of the time, the girl I spent texting almost everyday, The girl my friends would tease me about. She was standing right in front of me."Miguel what happen- y/n?" Mason said standing next to me. Y/n eyes flew to mason as she looked back and forth between both of us being to stunned to speak.

All I knew was mason was definitely grinning.
— — — —

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT HEYYY

564 words!