Chapter 5

Some little fillers/one shots from you in training cause in the anime theres like one episode of training so like Eren and his gear and then it skips to graduation and from there we get flashbacks I think.

☁︎= flashback
✰= end of flashback
❣︎= timeskip (shorter. a few hours, max)
𖦹= timeskip (longer. The next day, a few days, months, years, etc.)
"Hey, Y/n, Himari, Lisa, Emiko! We're playing hide n seek! Come play!"

)"Hey, Y/n, Himari, Lisa, Emiko! We're playing hide n seek! Come play!"

We were sitting under a tree. Me and Himari watched the clouds pass, Emiko played with the grass and flowers and Lisa read one of her many books, occasionally showing me bits of information I could use to better my skills in battles.

"Really, Sasha?"

She nodds and Himari quickly joins in to try and convince us.

"No." I gave a quick answer then got comftable again.

"Sounds like you have a damaged childhood if I had to guess." Himari mumbled with a small smirk that i failed to notice.

"Hunny, you know that's true and you have no room to speak but still...for that...I'll beat you're ass at this stupid game."

Sasha cheers. I get up and turn around to look at my other friends. Emiko laughs.

"We didn't agree. You're alone in this."

"Traitors!" Both of them begin to laugh so I walk off. Sasha jumps on my back and I grab her legs to make sure she doesn't fall off. She tells me where we were going and I begin to walk faster.

❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎

I let Sasha off my back and she runs over to Connie, who stood in front of the crowd of our friends. Eren wraps his arm over my shoulder.

"Didn't expect you to join in."

I look up, he was looking down at me already so our faces were just inches apart.

"I didn't want to."

We both laugh slightly but stop when we hear an ear splitting screech. Everyone around us goes silent. We both slowly look for the source of the sound meaning our faces weren't as close anymore.