Chapter 11

🆆︎🅷︎🅴︎🆁︎🅴︎ 🅸︎🆂︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅴︎? -- 🆃︎🅷︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🆃︎🆁︎🆄︎🅶︎🅶︎🅻︎🅴︎ 🅵︎🅾︎🆁︎ 🆃︎🆁︎🅾︎🆂︎🆃︎, 🅿︎🅰︎🆁︎🆃︎ 5

☁︎= flashback
✰= end of flashback
❣︎= timeskip (shorter. a few hours, max)
𖦹= timeskip (longer. The next day, a few days, months, years, etc.)

My brother spilled water all over my manga

My brother spilled water all over my manga. I'm done.

Another chunk of skin flew through the air. Another titan made the fatal mistake of trying to grab me. That had to be at least 40 kills. My eyes were narrow as I stared at the titans close by. They seemed to be ignoring me.

'Stupid bastards probably can't smell or see me.'

I smirked and flew to another rooftop. There was one I recognised. The one Armin cried on and told me something I really wished was a lie. My small smile faltered before disappearing completely.

'It can't be too far.'

I used my better than average eyesight (I wish) to scan over things surrounding me. There was a tower like structure. The brick it was built with had suffered sufficient damage. The amount of cracks where shocking considering it was still standing.

'Titan?'

I zipped over to it and stood on the top of it. I made sure not to put all my weight on it just incase it collapsed. It was good for height though. Not far from where I stood, I could see blood. Not just a bit either. Tons. Absolutely everywhere. One roof in particular caught my eye. The thing I had been looking for. The remaining part of my friend; my Lisa. I took a deep breath and flew over there. I wasn't going as fast as I usually moved, I didn't think I was prepared enough for what I was going to see.

I landed, stumbling slightly because of my leg. My legs shook as I stepped closer and closer to the body. It couldn't really be called that anymore if I was being honest. The titan had bitten just below her bellybutton. Blood pooled around her frozen figure. I knelt down, covering my mouth and nose with my hand. A single tear splashed onto my hand before trickling down to the tiles of the roof.