Chapter 1

I begged, I pleaded, and I even freaking bribed my parents. It's final, we are moving to California. I can't believe this.

Most people would be happy to live in California. But I just can't! I loved this small town. And I can't leave my friends! Mandy and Georgia have been my friends since 4th grade!

I was in my room packing the rest of my stuff. Tomorrow we are going to California! Yay. (note my sarcasm)

"Victoria, are you finished packing?" My mother asked walking into my room.

I sighed and nodded my head slowly.
"Mom, why are we moving to California? Why can't we stay here?"

"Well sweety, there are a lot of reasons. First, it's for you're dad's new job. Second, it's California we are talking about! Third, we are a lot closer to family. Like Aunt Clarissa! And her daughter, Emily."

"Emily is really mean to me mom! She is a bitc" My mother cut me off before I could finish.

"Look. We are moving to Californian. You should be happy! Now let's go!" She walked out of my room.

We were leaving in 2 days. We had to get our boxes in the truck we rented.
And we go to California.

I JUST CAN'T BELIVE THIS.

(A/N: Heyyyyyyy.... I know it's a short beggining, but I promise the next one is longer! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FO