Vidcon

You wake up at around 9:46 and smell coffee. "haaa that smells so good, I wonder what my brothers cooking" you live with your 25 year old brother. You you're self are 20. You go down stairs and sit at the table. "that smells good bro,

what is it?" "its uh bacon and eggie in the basket." I smell the coffee again. "pour me a cup of coffee please" I lean over on the table waiting. He gets a cup and pours me some. He walks over to the table and hands it to me. "'ere ya go (f/n)" I put (your choice) and (your choice) and sip. "oh yea, (f/n)? you uh git this letter." he hands you a white letter "its with my name on it. You open it and squeal. "BRO! BRO!!!" he just covers his ears "WHAT!?" you just laugh. "sorry, but guess what I have been free of cost invited to?" you wave the envelope around. "something that youtubers with more then 20,000 subs go to?" (i don't know if thats how it actually works) you clap "good job!" he grabs your shoulders "(f/n), be careful there. There are so many creeps. For all you know someone might take you away cuz they love you much." I try to remove his hands but fail. "ugh, if you care so much then come along." He removes his hands and looks down. "I have to do work here. (f/n) Just be cafe k?" I pat his head "Shosh pap bro, there are miracles everywhere." he laughs. "what do you mean miracles?" "if someone try's to get me, someone will try to save me, so when is it?" he grabs the envelope. "its in two days."

-----------------------TIME SKIP----------------

You finally get to vidcon and you see your stand waiting for you and you see so many of your fans. when you get to your stand you sit down and start autographing books, drawings they made, and sometimes posters. When you get through everyone you throw your head back and close your eyes for just a second. "ahem" you hear someone and look up. "oh.....my god....." and now your staring face to face with your favorite YouTube eves. "y-your pewdiepie....right?" he smiles and nods. "yes I am. but I don't want you to call me by my stage name. call me felix" and he holds up his fist. "brofist" you can't help but fangirl. "brofist!" and you return it. he looks at the pile of papers with your YouTube name on it and a funny pic of you. He grabs it. "can you sign your own paper for me?" you get a pen and do it as neatly as possible. "h-here ya go felix." he folds it up and and puts it in his pocket. he then stays until both of you hear his name being summoned on the intercom. "well...I need to go someplace. see you around (f/n)!" and runs of.

(yo, first ever person x reader. Dont hate me for sucking at this.

PEACE

As3~)