Wha...what?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SCENES WHERE YOU ARE GETTING ATTACKED, SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND ILL DO A RECAP IN THE NEXT CHAP. AND FOR THOS THAT WILL HATE ME....... haters gunna hate hate hate hate hate.....

-------------------------------------------------

You start to back up really slowly. "When I was a kid I lost my sister Samantha......So we adopted you...(f/n)..." You feel like some one cut open your heart and you felt very lied to. "Why.....why did you never tell me?" You start to see tears weld up in the corner of your eyes. He comes up to you and hugs you. "Also....to make matters worse....I sorta maybe kinda.....love you" He mumbles under his breath. You start to push him away. "Don't push me away (f/n) I just want to help you...(f/n)" You finally get out of his grasp and start to go up the stairs and go back in into felixs room, but before you could do that Derik once again grabs you. "WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT GO. AWAY?" You start to punch and kick. Derik lets out an annoyed sigh. "(F/N)! STOP!" After he says that he then throws you onto the couch and for the one second you have of freedom you kick him where it counts, After he doubles over you yell at the top of your lungs. "FELIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You jump off the couch and with cheetah speed you run upstairs. "Bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom" You keep saying. When you finally get to the bathroom you close the door and lock it. You hear footsteps aproach the bathroom and you stop breathing not knowing who it is. "(f/n)~" Your brother sang. 'FUCK!' You think to your self. You quietly lean against the bathroom door and when you finally get to the ground you feel a pounding on the door. "no....no.....no,no,noNoNONONONONNONONONONO" You start to scream. The pounding stops and you hear him walk away. You get up slowly. You then hear him come back and you are now at the abck of the bathroom thinking that he got and axe and is now about to chop the door down like johnny from the shinning. (Lolz) You then hear a jingle and a click. The bathroom door slowly opens and you see lock picking tools in his hand. "SHIT!" You grab a plunger for self protection and hold it like a baseball bat. "DON'T TAKE A FUCKING STEP CLOSER!" He starts advancing. You start to hit him repeatedly with the plunger. He grabs it and yanks it out of your hands. You look around the small bathroom for a way out and see that you chose the one bathroom in this house with no window. 'oh COME ON!' When you look back at your brother he is now 2 feet away and is getting closer to you a lot faster. You then remembered that you left your phone in the living room. So your fucked. Literally. He gets close enough to grab you and then he forcefully kisses you. He has your wrists so you cant do anything. 'wait....I CAN BITE PEOPLE' You bite him. It proved inefectinve. Then you feel him yell in your mouth and see him fall and hit his head on the side of the bathtube. You then look up and see felix and start crying of joy. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? DO I SCREAM LIKE A KITTEN OR DO YOU JUST SLEEP SO DEEP?" He hugs you and starts to lead you out of the washroom. "we will talk later, but right now you need to get out of here." You two run to the front door and race down the stairs. When you two got outside you see felixs car parked at the side. "So we are going to my house.....probably for forever" You just nod in agreement. You get in his car and drive off to the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------

So yea....rape-ish chapter. don't hate me, don't kill me. I just wanted some sort of....whatever you would call this in my book. If you hate me I understand, but if you hate me so much because of this, you should probably stop reading this fanfic cuz Derik is gunna show up some more.

PEACE

As3~