Canada..Maple Syrup YAS!

Imma give y'all a teaser....cuz i can.

K keep reading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the plane to Canada you fell asleep and had a weird dream. It goes something along the lines of.......

"(ffff/nnnn)~~~~~" You hear someone call your name. You turn around to see a big jar of maple syrup. "Syrup!~~~" You run towrads them with your arms open arms. You coiled with the syrup and get soaked in it. "Hahahahaha! That was fun (f/n)!" You start to lick your arm to remove the syrup. "Yea it was. But now i'm all sticky."  You feel Syrup grab you and start to shake you. "wh-a-at are-e-e you do-o-oing-g-g?" "You gatta wake up (f/n), WAKE UP!"

You jump in your seat and see Felix shaking you. you just look up at him and very grudgingly get off your seat. "Urg, are we here yet?" He smiles at you. "Welcome to Pearson Airport (f/n), Welcome to the land of maple syrup and french people" (if you're french and reading this, sorry but my god do i hate learning french. all your Masculine and Feminine  words. *cocks gun* boom head shot) You exit the plane with him. You grab your bags and see a sign with Felix's name written on it. "Hey Felix, that Gyn?" He looks at the person you are looking at and smiles. "Yea that's her, lets go." He grabs your hand and leads you to her.  "Hey, Gyn (f/n), (f/n) Gyn." Gyn holds her hand out for a hand shake. You shake her hand. "And no, we don't say aboot." She eye's Felix down. "heeheehee" Felix nervously laughs. "C-can we go?" He points over to Gyn's car and we leave. Gyn gets into the drivers seat and drives off to Oakville. Little did they know they were in for a big surprise.......