for you horny mf

(This is my first time writing smut, sorry if its bad 😭😭)

Everyone thought I was rather odd being in a relationship with well....a demon. However, He acted like every other human being so I never saw why everyone thought it was strange. Seek cares for me, kisses me, hugs me, and well fucks me. BUT HE ONLY DID ONCE.

(Today was when it became 2 times.)

"SEEK!" I call out wondering around the empty hotel  halls where he's usually at.
I look around some more but Seek's no where to be found, so I decided to go back to my room since it was very very late.

I open the door to my room and too my surprise Seek was standing there looking very angry.
"I was looking for you everywhere!" I walk up to him and give him a tight hug, but he pushes me off.
"Whats wrong?" I say tilting my head, but instead of answering me he pins me against the wall and kisses me roughly. He then licks my bottom lip begging for entrance and begans to snake his hands down my body down too my clothed clit.

I break the kiss and he just looks at me angrily, then brings his hand up to his mouth and licks his fingers.
"Seek, what are yo-." He then moves my shorts aside and sticks two of his fingers in me, and starts to thrust them in and out.

"Oh my~" I moan out. With his other hand he cups my cheek and kisses me again, you can hear my muffled moans as he begans to curl them. He breaks the kiss and then gets on his knees, he takes my pajama shorts of and flings them aside along with my pants. He then begans to lick and suck at my clit making me orgasam.

"You taste amazing darling." He says licking up all the leftover juices from my orgasam.
"mmm~" Is all I can say, my vision is blurry and my legs are weak.
"Tired already, we've only just began?" Seek says standing up, he holds my chin up with his finger and kisses me.
He lifts up bridle style and carries me over to a nearby bed and gets on top of me, taking off my shirt. Then he takes his trousers off to reveal his erect dick probably around 7-8 inches.
"Don't expect me to go easy on you today after what happend in the lobby this morning." He says leaning down whispering in my ear.

Thats why he' was so mad. Its because that guy was trying to hit on me in the lobby this morning!

geez he does get jealous easily.

He begins to line up his dick with my hole and starts to tease me by rubbing the tip on it.
"stop teasing me." I whine out.
"Okay then." He then plunges his dick into me and starts to pound me. I scream, moan and orgasam god knows how many times.
"Geez (Y/N) your so fucking tight." He groans as his movements become more sloppy and his dick twitches inside of me. A few more thrusts and his hot cum shoots into me filling me up. The acess spills out onto the matress and he lies down beside me panting.
"Your not going to walk for a day." He says grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.
"I love you." He says kissing my forehead.
"I love you too." I say yawning snuggiling closer to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------

ehejjeejjedkdkkfkdjdkd
OML HELP ME  😭😭😭😭
hopefully u guys have been fed enough.