now? - 7:50 pm

when I had first joined this new school, I was beyond anxious. but I kind girl had immediately made friends with me the moment I stepped through that door. too bad she left.

along the way, I made friends with some blonde girl, which had lasted less than a year.

then I made friends with another girl. she was different. she was so, so funny- and we got along so well. that formed the friend group. I'll call the girl CM. there was a few things we did we would both rather not speak of, but it's funny to us now.

along the way, we gained more close friends.
I was third member to the group, but for a few more years we had formed a tight, cozy little group of five people.

First, CM!
CM was a friendly girl that got annoyed somewhat easily. she's a bit odd now, somehow more sensible when she was younger!

MC has two very different personalities, a serious, protective and frustrated personality that was usually used on annoying kids. And the weird, goofy and funny personality that she used on us.
She is always a good person to talk to.

CS was quite popular due to being 'cute'. she used to have a funny way of running and always got along with boys. she's the most relatable.

And ZM. ZM and me had a little but if drama one year, but it's all sorted out now. We are great friends, mostly because I'm with her everyday.

-

Two new member joined in a few years later.

ES. She is VERY tall and athletic, plus she's popular. She enjoys getting involved in drama, and gets all the boys to be friends with her.

IA. I don't exactly like her too much, she purposely does things to embarrass me. But she's good at keeping secrets and finding ways to make someone comfortable. She's still a decent friend.

Seven people. That's good.

but it was time to make more.

term four, during English.
I heard laughing from the table that CM was sitting at. "It's true though! Her hair does look like a bush!" CM laughed. she catches your stare, and smiles. "We were just talking about you! Your new name is BUSH. Because your hair is poofy." CM giggles.

this was the start of the end.
the reason for the hope.
and sorrow.

sitting at the table, was EL. you didn't talk to him much, but you were pretty sure he joined the school a few years ago. "I'm calling you Bush now. BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH." EL had laughed.

skip forward a year.
you and EL are close friends now, and had somehow ended up in the same class together, along with ZM.

you were sitting in a book corner, like always.
the teacher calls, it's time for PE!

EL grabs your shoulder. "so uhm. we are moving away. to the city."

that was the moment my heart dropped.
this was the same person that was keeping me alive, keeping me happy!
all that time spent together would be wasted.
"oh."
that's all i had said.
all i needed to say.
that whole day, I was on the verge of tears. I couldn't focus.

but I had to stay productive, so I thought of a plan.

I knew that FL would be joining the school in two years, so I may be able to find my joy without EL.

but not in my condition.
I was ugly, unhealthy.
I had pimples everywhere, thick eyebrows, weird looking hair.

so I would make my hope come true.
work out- be more productive.
re-grow my hair.
perhaps dye it blonde?
I'd take care of my face too.

it would feel so good to be myself again.
the athletic, confident girl I remember.
it would feel so good to surprise those idiots.
so good.

so I'll make my hope come true.
to prevent the sorrow.