Chapter 6: Breakfast in the Afternoon

"y/n!! Wake up!"
You wake up to Aloha Infront of you, and It kinda scares you.
"AH- wha- what do you wantttttt?"
Aloha lets out a chuckle.
"Hehe, are you ready to go out for breakfast?" "Oh my cod, Aloha, it's probably like 12:00- it's lunchti-" "yeahhh but we haven't had breakfast, so it's like breakfast in the afternoon!"
Octoglasses chimes in, correcting Aloha
"There's a word for it, 'Loha. Brunch. Your thinking of brunch."

You get up, and head to Aloha's room. You dig through your bag and grab your favorite T-shirt. You walk into the bathroom and change your shirt, you decide that the shorts you have on are fine though. You walk out of the bathroom and grab your hoodie from Alohas room.

You walk back to the living room, Aloha waiting for you by the door.
"You ready, y/n?" 
"Yeah-"
"Cool, let's go!"
Aloha opens the door letting you walk out.
"Yo, Diver-! Me and y/n are gonna go to the cafe down the road. See you in a bit, man!" "Mkay, have fun!" 

You walk outside, Aloha catching up quickly. The air is damp and heavy, but in a relaxing way. The smell of the rain is still stuck in the air. There is water dripping off of all the leaves and puddles in the road. "Sooo, how do we get to the cafe?"
"Follow me~!"
Aloha grabs your hand, and starts walking. You follow behind, both of you splashing though puddles and smiling as you run to the cafe. 

You keep running to the cafe, once you get there you can smell the sugary aroma. Aloha opens the door for you, letting you walk in. He follows behind you. The sweet sent fills your senses as you walk into the cafe, all the food looking so good.
"So, y/n, what do you want?"
"hmmm...."
You look at the menu deciding the chocolate donut with rainbow sprinkles looks good. You point to the rainbow donut, contained within the glass. "Alright then!" 

"Hello, how may I help you today?" "Could I get a