TWO😩😩

Shrek took of his shirt and revealed his muscular AbS to Y/N. The look on Y/N's face was priceless.

"OhmygodyowsohawtttUwU" Y/N said stepping closer to Shrek. Shrek smirked and cupped Y/N's face. "Am I? Kitten"

"Yes vewy OwO!" "Good" Shrek licked his lips and leaned down. Putting his face next to Y/N's . "Good kitten"

Shrek then bit Y/N's ear. Y/N let out a small moan as Shrek licked their neck.
"Kitten" Shrek whispered. Y/N gripped the ending of the maid dress. As Shrek made his way down Y/N's neck.

Y/N let out a loud moan as Shrek bit down on the side of their neck. "Shreky! Thawt huwrt mwe" Y/N pulled away from shrek. "Hmph!" Y/N crossed their arms and walked away from shrek swaying their fake tail.

"Wait kitten!!" Shrek ran after Y/N but Y/N didn't stop walking to hear Shrek out about biting them.

"No! Your mwean" Y/N pouted. "Please kitten" Shrek said and grabbed Y/Ns arm. "Y-Y-Y-Y-You...Bit me! You Bwitch!" That was Y/N's first cuss word. Shrek's eyes widened.

Shrek was frozen in shock. The Y/N Broke down and fell on the floor sobbing. "I'm sowwy!!" Y/N cryed. "It's okay kitten." "I love you shreky" "me too" Y/N and Shrek than kissed . A long wet juicy tounge filled spit kiss.

____

HAHA
words : 242