Authors Note

Okay, before I start writing this book there is something I would like to address about it, this isn't my original idea, although the whole book is written purely by myself, and none of the book is copied, the idea of the lyrics appearing on the skin ( you will understand this when you start reading ) is from a preference I read about 4 months ago.

Ideally, I would of liked to ask the person who originally came up with the idea of the lyrics appearing on the skin, if I could use the idea for this book, but after a few weeks of searching I cannot find out who the owner is and I can no longer find the original preference anywhere. If the person who came up with that idea finds this book and wants it taken down, I will do so.
I also fully credit them for that idea too.

But I am taking credit for everything in this book apart from that, all of the characters, plots, story lines, dialogue, ect. is all purely original and straight from me. The only thing that is copied is the idea of the lyrics appearing on the skin ( like i said earlier, it will make sense once you read the book )

Okay that is all, if you are confused or have any problems with anything I have just mentioned, feel free to message me.

And like I said before this whole book is written by me, everything about it belongs to me and is copyrighted to me & wattpad, if you see any parts of this book on other websites, please let me know immediately.

I hope you all enjoy reading it & I am really excited to start writing it!

- ella

( feel free to follow me on Instagram; @lukehemmings.co.uk )
(( shameless self promotion oOoOops ))