Sick

Theo's pov:

I've been sick for about a week it's been tiring to look after myself. I mean Hobie did come visit me and bring me soup but he has the shop to run so that left me with myself and my thoughts.

My eyes wondered around the small apartment as I looked around at the stuff I've bought and got from Boris these past years.

Boris... Oh how I missed him. It's been about 8 months after I left Amsterdam and not a single day went by without thinking about him.

Okay I'll admit it I have a huge dirty crush on him. Well that sounds childish. Basically I'm in love and Boris being straight ruined all my chances.

I mean he did kiss me.. But he was higher then the moon! I groaned as I changed my position so I don't have to keep lying in my sweat. Oh how I hated being sick.

This absolutely sucked. I wonder how Boris is doing. He probably hates me by now. I mean I did make him stressed because of the incident..

I rolled over again trying to get myself to fall asleep but failing. Then there was a knock on the door. I groaned didn't Hobie have the spare key to the apartment. I didn't move.

What if it was my ex fiance. No she has Tom now I don't need to worry about her. Plus I don't even want to keep in contact with her. What if her mother died. No stop thinking this nonsense!

The knocking grew louder but I just ignored it. Then it stopped. Finally I thought to myself. Then I heard someone unlocking the door. So it's Hobie.

"Potter!" I froze. Boris? What was he doing here.

I rolled my eyes. It was Probably my sickness making me crazy. I closed my eyes shut as I heard footsteps coming closer and closer till I felt Boris standing in front of me.

"I know you aren't sleeping potter! Wake up and greet your old friend ha!" I groaned and rolled to the other side so I was facing the couch's back.

"Oi potter don't ignore me!" Boris spoke again as he grabbed onto the blanket on top of me and took it away.

I groaned and I turned to look at Boris with an annoyed expression.

"Potter were you crying?" He questioned looking at me concerned.

"What?" My voice was raspy and soon after speaking I started coughing. Boris got more concerned and quickly layed me back down.

He put the blanket on top of me as he started talking in Ukrainian. He sounded worried and I didn't like that. "Boris shut up.-" I was cut off my Boris giving me a peck on my forehead and quickly leaving into the kitchen.

My face was tomato red. After a while Boris came back to me with a glass of water and some medication.

My face scrunched up when I saw the medicine in his hand. He put out his hand for me to take the medicine and I just stared at him. It wasn't pills or anything it was that disgusting drinking medicine.

Boris looked at me confused. "Why aren't you taking it?" He questioned me. "I'm not drinking that" I said in the most disgusted voice I could pull.

Boris groaned and placed the glass of water on the coffee table.

He then proceeded to grab my face. I knew what he was going to do I clenched my Jaw as tight as I could. Boris rolled his eyes knowing that this might not work and then. He quickly pinned to the couch and using his hands to open my mouth.

As much as I tried to close it I couldn't. So I relaxed as he poured the medicine down my throat.

Then he got off. I hoped my face wasn't red but my unluckiness decided for me.

"Are you blushing potter?" He questioned. I shook my head as he squinted at me.

He smirked. " Potter you could have just said that I look good!" He said over cocky. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into the blanket. I felt boris sit down at the edge.

"Boris?" I spoke quietly and Boris quickly replied "yeah potter?".

"Why do you keep calling me my love in russian?" Boris didn't answer so I decided to sit up.

I looked at Boris who's face was completely red. Then it suddenly clicked. "Boris?" He sat there frozen in place.

I moved closer to the shorter and shook his shoulder. He looked at me his face showed shock embarrassment and that feeling when someone cought you. I smiled at him and gave him a little peck on the lips.

I then yawned slumped back into my previous position.  Boris looked at me with a shocked expression and quickly jumped onto me. "OW- Boris what the-" I was cut off by him grabbing my collar and kissing me.

My eyes widened but soon I kissed back.

We broke appart and he quickly hugged me not letting me go and cuddling with me. We stayed silent for the rest of the day.