Spiritual 34

PARADISE HOTEL

Arnav is still hugging her, Khushi caressing his back to soothe him. He may not say but she can understand him very well. Their hug broken by Waiter who brought cake for them. Khushi smiled and said thanks to Waiter and brought cake towards Arnav.

Khushi: let's cut the cake?? Come.
Khushi holds his hand and she light the candle and said “close your eyes, make a wish and blow the candle”.

Arnav is just staring Khushi. He stood in front of cake and closed his eyes and asked wish “I don't need anything, Meri Zindagi Ki Raahon Mein Khushi Hamesha Mere Saath Ho”. [Every stage of life I want Khushi beside me]. Saying this he blow the candle and cut the cake.

Khushi is singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ARNAV, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Arnav took the cake and fed Khushi, Khushi also feed him cake. Arnav is just silent and seeing Khushi's every move.

Khushi: what happened?? You became so silent? Why?? Surprise is not good??

Arnav: I said you, this is my best moments in my life. I don't want to thank you for this because, thank you word will be small for this whatever you done for me.

Khushi: can you dance with me??

Arnav: today whatever you ask I am ready to give you everything Khushi.

Khushi was happy she holds his hand and came to center of decoration. Arnav placed his hand on Khushi's waist, feeling his hand on her skin Khushi got goosebumps. Khushi placed one hand on his shoulder and another one is interlocked with Arnav. Music started in Background.

Dialogue:

Subha Ho Ya Shaam, Din Ho Ya Raat. 

Jab Bhi Maanga Hai, Sirf Apko Manga Hai.

[Everyday from morning to evening, evening to night, whenever I prayed to God I just asked only you].

Slow dance started between Arnav and Khushi. Arnav is staring Khushi's eyes.

Jisko Dua Mein Maanga, Tu Hai Vahi Rehnuma.

[Whom I had asked for in prayers,

 You are the same guide]

Arnav left her interlocked hand and caressing her cheeks. Khushi closed her eyes.

Tere Bina Mushkil Ab…..

Ek Bhi Kadam Chalna.

[It is difficult to walk

 Even a single step without you]

Arnav cupped her her face and staring her eyes and her slightly opened lips. Khushi closed her eyes to give her permission and Arnav placed his lips on her.

Bin Tere Kahan Hai, Manzil Pyar Ki.

[There is no destination of love without you]

After kiss both sitting on swing and Arnav asked “ where is my gift??”. Khushi saw him and said “Gift?? I heard you don't like surprises and gifts???”.

Arnav: ya I don't accept or expect anything from anyone but, now it's past from now onwards I will expect surprises and gifts only from you.

RAIZADA MANSION:

Aarav is roaming in his room not seeing Arnav and Khushi in mansion. His sense is saying him that, they both are together but, where??

Aarav: what chirag doing in RM at this hour, before I enter inside he went out of RM. Is he came here to investigate about vampire??