Spiritual 41

All reached to Sheesh Mahal, this is Raizada's property, it's came from their Raizada territory. Arnav only once came here in his life that to he don't remember much. Anjali handles this Shish Mahal. Trio came inside Sheesh Mahal and freshening up. After freshening Chirag and Aman came to Arnav's room and saw him wearing his shirt when they saw his tattoo on his shoulder.

Aman: see, I said you Chirag that he not wrote LG as tattoo.

Chirag: but Khushi said it's LG right?

Aman: sending her out you wrote her name? Wow!! Then how Khushi get to know that you have her name as tattoo??

Arnav: how can I forget that? Your sister closed water supply to see my tattoo.

*FLASHBACK START*

Arnav and Khushi came back from shop, Khushi asking to show his tattoo but Arnav denied. It's almost evening when they reached home, so Arnav gone inside washroom to freshen up, Khushi's thinking how to see the tattoo when a idea flipped in her brain, she got up and off the water supply.

Khushi: now who will rescue you from me? Now you will call me 1…. 2…. 3.

Khushi counted 3 and Arnav calls “Khushi water is not coming, tell HP to see”.

Khushi: are you OK? I mean you're bathing or what??

Arnav: no, I am freshening up, but there is no water, I applied soap to face, can you help me Khushi?

Khushi: yes, I can.

Saying this she came inside the washroom, she took water from bucket and gave to Arnav, Arnav washed his face and saw Khushi in mirror having tears in her eyes. He saw where she's looking.

Khushi: you wrote my Name instead of LG.

Yes that's why he sent her out and said Martin to draw tattoo as Khushi on his shoulder. Khushi touched his shoulder and kissed on the tattoo. Arnav closed his eyes feeling her lips.

Khushi: it's pained more?? I am sorry Arnav.

Arnav: “hey don't cry”, he wiped her tears and said “for your happiness I will take every pain Khushi, I just want you should be happy nothing else”.

*FLASHBACK END*

Aman: you know after marriage you became more romantic. You always said me that Girls only love you seeing your money.

Arnav: but you said all are not like that and I said you that your sister not like other girls.

Chirag: anyway we have to go out to search, as soon as possible we have to reach final conclusion.

Trio came out from Sheesh Mahal and started to roam inside the Lucknow city.

Chirag: we have to find old people, maybe they know better than others.

Aman: first we have to check that burned home where these things started.

Arnav nodded his head and came to one old temple where a Pandith sitting in front temple closing his eyes. Trio came to him and calls. Pandith opened his eyes and said.

Pandith: why you came here leaving your family?? He's waiting for this chance.

When trio heard this, they're confused, Aman is standing little far away from them because he's Werewolf.

Arnav: what you saying Pandith Ji, we're not understanding anything.

Pandith: I know why you came here, but digging his past you're making your family in danger. 

Arnav: without knowing his past we're not going from this city Pandith Ji. Please show us some path..

Pandith: you can't enter inside his home here, Because your protection shield is not with you, anything going to happen here.