Thirty

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 30 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖞 𝕮𝖆𝖙 】

𝕬fter Kozoumaru made a wild and dynamic play, Russia team become more high-spirited.

Pritt!

Froy and his teammates make a kick off. They run forward to Japan's goal.

Kozoumaru and Nosaka slide to steal but Froy jumped.

Hikari come in his way but he avoid her.

" Is that all you can do?" He smirk.

Hikari sigh amusingly.

She ran back .. Ichihoshi ran alongside with her.

" Blue Stardust!"

Ichihoshi passed to Hiura.

"Ice Javelin"

Hiura shoot. The the goalie manage to block it . He kick the ball to Froy in long distance.

Froy and Yuri passed the ball to each other until they reach in front Norika.

" Innocent Drive!"

Norika once again block it with Majin the Wave.

" She blocks it!"

Meanwhile certain white hair watching them from the building.

" Its been awhile since you last viewed a match from the stadium , Bernand-sama" the bodyguard said to him.

" I wanted to see Russia's true power firsthand"

He smirk. His eyes watching his 16 years old brother and the blonde girl from the other side.

" Here goes!!" Norika kick the ball to Hikari and she passed it to Nosaka.

And then the ball was passed to Atsuya ,Kozoumaru, and Hikari back.

" I won't let you" Froy run toward her. With determination.

" Froy..your feeling right now ... I will return it with the same energy !"

She avoid him left and right.

" Zig zag Slash!!"

' That's Hikari. Thats the play I want to win against to!!!' Froy was burning in excitement and ran back.

Yuri and Victor come in front of her.

" Blue Stardust!!"

She made Ichihoshi hissatsu. She turn and smirk .

' That's my..' - Ichihoshi

" That's Ichihoshi hissatsu" all of them at the bench was shocked.

" Oh hohoho.. she started to get serious this time" Coach Zhao said.

" What do you mean ?" Ootani asked him.

" She can copy any of hissatsu for her own advantage . And it so rare for her to use this ability.."

" She can do that all this time?? And she never shows it..why?" Haizaki confused.

" Even without those ability she can easily passed them . She must deliberate to show Froy how serious she is ..and she want to reply those feeling of him properly. "

" You mean all this time, she doesn't play at her full power?" Endou asked in concern.

Coach Zhao silence after that.