Thirty-Five

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 35 : 𝕳𝖎𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖎 & 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 】

𝕿hey start their training to face Brazil. Nosaka , Hikari, Gouenji and Endou in the meeting room to discuss about their strategy.

Meanwhile Ichihoshi and Froy are on their way to meet the chairman of Orion, Bernand Girikanan.

Froy's POV

" Thank you for accompany me to meet my brother, Hikaru"

I smile to Hikaru beside me.

" No problem"

" Are you going to be okay? Your teammates doesn't know about your whereabout?" I ask because Hikaru said he didn't told anyone about this meet.

" Well, I can't let you meet your brother alone right?.. "

" Thanks ,seriously I would bring Hikari too. But you know the circumstance.. " I lower my head.

" I understand. She suffer so much all this time" Hikaru just look outside the window.

" By the way, how your brother like?" Hikaru turn to me back.

" He someone I look up since I was a little kid" I smile a bit. Remember the memories with my older brother and Hikari.

< Flashback >

" Nii-san! Look! I can do this way longer than before!" 5 years old me balancing the soccer ball .

" Good for you Froy" Nii-san smile at me.

Nii-san loved by everyone . His colleagues, his co-worker and he even got mother's full attention . He is really amazing . He could do anything unlike me. Being so frail and can't do much really hard. Even I was born as the second son in Girikanan household, I was.. lonely.

But my brother always motivated me to become more successful and be skillful soccer player.

Everytime he come home, he would teach me soccer . He would never miss the chance to spend some time with me. Not until my father passed away when I was 6 years old.

He rarely come home. When he did he seems so busy and would always went to see our mother.

I spend most of my time alone at home playing soccer. When I was old enough, I was brought to the Orion center by my mother.

Thats when I met her. My first ever true friend.

She comes to me when I was sad, thinking about my brother who distance himself with me.

" What's your name?!" She was cheerful girl.

" Froy"

" Ah.. I see. I'm Hikari" she smile. I still remember how pretty the smile was and thats for me. Not for my brother.

We shake our hand together.

" Wanna play together?!"

" Uhm" she pulls my hand . Since that day, I would see her and play soccer together.

Playing soccer with her really made me feel so happy.

" Hey " she pout when she saw me give her a chance.

" What?"

" You're not supposed to go easy on me"

" But " I lower my head.. I couldn't say it . I always said that I'm was the best and its really suck to be good myself. This time I couldn't said that to her .