Forty-Three

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

43 : 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 】

Hikari's POV

' 𝕴s this my memory?'

I was at some place in Russia. This was before Orion found me. Mama and Papa sometimes have to go to Russia to do their business work.

I was playing at the playground with Mama since Papa had some work at his office.

I made some friends there. I smile looking at little Yuri . He was cute little boy and I always tease him for having long hair.

" Yuri.. catch!" Little me was kicking the ball while Yuri be a goal keeper.

"Hiyarhh!! Sugoi ne Hikari-chan!" Little yuri cheered.

" Hikari!! Stop running so fast .. huff huff" I turn to see another voice.

' She-'

" Yurika-chan!! Hehe sorry!" Little me run back to the white hair girl with twin tails.

" Mou.." little Yurika pout.

"Gomen nei?" Hikari kick the ball to her feet. " Yurika!"

" Sakka yarouze? "

" Hm!!" Yurika nod excitedly.

We were laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Suddenly I feel sharp pain in my brain.

' Argh'

Then new images appear.

" Yurika-chan? You here too?" This was soon after I got in Orion. After getting tattoed, I was train at the private training center.

" Hikari-chan" she say with lower voice.

At that time ,all the training mostly getting focused at me. So Yurika wouldn't have to go through harsh training . I remember I take all the training so that Yurika wouldn't suffer so much.

" Hikari-chan" Yurika was hiding behind a wall to see my training with Irina.

She looks guilty to see how hard I have to train.

" Hikari-chan.. gomen nasai.. because of me, you have to train like that" Yurika lower her head. Irina didn't there at that time.

" Yurika.. look at me"

She looks up.

" I will be better if you smile.. okay? This is nothing to me. I can endure it. Don't worry and keep getting stronger okay"

" But.. " Yurika seems want to cry.

Author's POV

" Hey hey.. Yurika" Hikari hold both her shoulder.

" See" Hikari grinned.

" I'm smiling right now .. I don't get mad at you. I would never okay? So you should do the same too.. smile!"

Yurika-chan slowly smile.

" You looks great when you smile, Yurika !"

" Hehe" Yurika smile very wide.

Other images appear.

Even Hikari takes all those training, Yurika still feel depressed about the amount of training she got.

" Yurika, you okay?"

Hikari hold her shoulder.

" I'm not! I .. I hate this! How can you be so calm about your training. I ... " She cover her faces.