Chapter 1 Yukari

Yukari's POV:
What time is it? I woke up and yawned, after I did my bed I looked at my clock it was 6:08 AM. I was waiting for this day...
***
I brush my teeth and change my clothes. I went downstairs (the kitchen) to see a note on the counter.
" Me and your father are going on a work trip. Do you remember? We talked about that 2 months ago. We are coming back in 3 months. We already paid your books and all the school fees. -Mom"
I saw an envelope below the note it was written "Spend it wisely."
Inside of it were at least 369 283,25 ¥ (3500$). It wasn't bad. They told me 2 months ago that they were the ones who's going to pay the rent plus I don't eat that much.
***
I was finally done. I grabbed my bag and went to school. I grab my schedule out of my pocket aaand... Oh, I have Japanese literature. Not bad, that sounds fun as I smiled mentally.
***
I sat down in class it was a normal class nothing special, but where's the teacher? I put my books on my desk and read the school rules.
***
The class begins and everyone was listening, not even a single one was doing something else. Ah yes I forgot that this school was the most strict in the country. One warning and it's over. This school doesn't have any mercy and I'm not going to get fooled. Don't show your true feelings or end of your reputation. The school make a report about you and if you really want to find a good school after getting kick of this one, good luck, it's impossible. It doesn't matter I will eliminate them one by one. I will do everything to succeed. There's 40 students in my class it's going to be easy and I found the perfect victim. What's her name?... Oh Nahoko!..

Word: 321
I know this chapter might be boring but the next one will be good I swear.