Chapter 3 Aki

Tw: Drugs

Yukari's POV

Another day, an other victim. I won't always pick girls even if I only did one. I don't really feel like doing all the works, Nahoko's thing already make me exhausted. My alarm finally rang, I immediately turned off. Let's go chill today.
***
I hate physical education, I do like some sports but I prefer doing nothing. The teacher told us to do a jogging, the boys of my class take it like a whole race. I didn't care and did my things. At the end, someone bumped into me. The person didn't help me, I turn my head and saw him. Aki, the bad player, you know the guys who are like super sexist and just care about sports? Yeah that's him, I'm sure he has anger issues. Before I do anything he opened his mouth, to be honest I knew what he's going to say. "Get up. We're not cooking, stop being lazy you're bothering me." I didn't want to have problems so I stood up and nodded. I don't know how his expression was but I'm sure he was disappointed or disgusted. I sat down at the bench and look at the floor, however I still listen to the teacher. I had to play a game with balls or something. I had to be the captain, the guy (Aki) was mad. It was supposed to be him the captain, but for no reason the teacher choose me. After doing the team just by looking it, we suck. As expected we lose the first two round. They made fun of us, it wasn't embarrassing just really irrelevant, I wish they can shut up.
***
Well, we lost I knew it. The teacher told us to change and go to class. I have math now, I love math not only because I'm good at it but it's when Nahoko got expelled. I was indeed alone now that she isn't here, but who needs friends? It will ruin my objectives. I sat down and did my stuff. I made in my head a plan of how I can get rid of him. I wanted to do a rumour about him but how am I supposed to do? I don't know anyone and they won't believe me. Let's not care about that now, I thought about the rumour I can make sadly no idea appears in my head. I forgot about math class and try to catch up. The teacher opened her computer, I saw the news. [TW: DRUGS]. I didn't pay attention at first but I saw an ad talking about drugs and I thought it will be a great idea. I finally found it after about 45 minutes. I was happy (kind of) and payed more attention to class. I saw two girls in the front talking, the teacher warned them. They did continue by exchanging papers. What if I do the same to pass the rumours? I grabbed a paper and wrote my rumours. At the end of the class I left the class with a smug on my face. I was outside eating all alone, I was writing again the same thing I wrote in class, not only 1 little small paper would help to spread that thing, I left it here. For the rest of the day I did that, I think I left at least 15 papers or more. Students are always curious so I'm sure they will opened it, if it was me I'll do it too.
***
The next day
As soon I enter in the school I heard some girls talking about something. I approach them, my locker was here anyway. I heard their conversation, they were not talking about what I wrote down in the papers, my plain fail... I went to class surprisingly four persons was talking about Aki. I let out a sigh of relief at least I didn't do that for nothing. They were talking even when the class began, the girls in front of them ask them what they were talking about, they hesitated a bit and told them. One of the girls thought it was suspicious she said it was probably a joke and it was fake. She's going to ruin my plan, my blood boiled she's my next victim I don't care. They all agreed to her. They all stopped talking and everyone pay attention to class but a guy say something. "It's kinda weird because sometimes he looks high, I don't know maybe it's my imagination and he's probably just tired." Class ended I don't know why and how but Aki approach me I kinda felt anxious, maybe he knows about the rumours or worse he knows it was me. Actually he just push me and say: "Get away". Why would I listen what he's saying his life are in my hands.
***
My plain failed, I'm sure. Rumours ain't going to work. I was at home, my computer was open on the school's social media page. The students made an account where you can say any confessions in private and they will post it. I typed that I saw Aki doing drugs, I did my things and went to bed.
***
I have art, what's fun in art is that you can talk a lot with your friends, if you have friends. Everyone saw the post I made, they don't know it was me. They all knew except the person we talked about, Aki. He was too dumb to know what's going on. His reputation is going down and nobody wanted to talk to him. The popular girls helped me to spread the rumours. Everything was going fast, I don't mind if it's helping me.
***
After a day a nerd or some student post a video of him doing drugs. I was shocked that someone can hack into someone's else's account. The principal took the problems very seriously and she expelled him of the school. I was really surprised that the false rumour I created was true, I didn't know he was doing drugs for real. I had more time to rest I'm grateful. 38 students left, I have my idea of who it can be.
————————————————————————1032 words

So sorry for the very late post... school isn't very helping and I write the story in a book and after like re write it here so it kinda take a lot of time. Also I will put the TW in the part where it's going to begin because it kinda ruin the plot... Sorry again and please understand. Have a great day!