Chapter 7

Sai was shocked to see virat standing behind her ...

V - kya nhi bta skti mujhe ?

S - yehi ki ...

V - ki ???

S - ki main khud Ghar dhoond lungi ... Aapko fikr krne ki zaroorat nhi hai ...

V - sai ..main pehle bhi keh chuka hoon ki main khud safe jagaah dhoondunga tumhare liye ..infact , maine dhoond li hai ... Main tumhe bulaane hi aaya tha ki ek baar mere saath chl kr jagaah dekhlo agar tumhe theek lge toh tumhara samaan shift krdenge ...

S - ok ..

They both went to see the place .. area was good ... And quite safe ... Flat was also comfortable and spacious. .

V - kaisa lga ??

S - jagaah toh bout achi hai , lekin ..

V - lekin ?

S - rent bout zyada hoga ... I mean itni achi jagah hai , toh rent bhi zyada hoga ...aur abhi main itna pay nhi kr payoongi ..

V - sai tumhe jagaah pasand aayi hai na , toh bas baat khtm ... Rent tum mujhpar shhod do ..main dekhloonga ...

S - nhi ... Aap par nhi shhod skti ?

V - lekin kyu ?

S - kyunki aap mujhe already shhod chuke hai isliye ab main aap par apni koi zimmidari nhi daal skti .....

This kind of hurt virat ....

She got a little angry thinking about the differences between them , deep down she had accepted that these differences will never be resolved anc they will never become one ..she will never get her love ....

V - sai ....abhi ek baar mujhe dekhne do .... Tum baad mein lauta dena mujhe ..... bas baat khtam.....
Main wait kr rha hoon tumhara aa jao .....

He said and moved towards his car. .

Sai stood there confused yet determined not to take his help ...

She went after him ....

She was just a few steps away when virat saw someone , targetting her .....

He tried to aware sai , and ran towards her and turned her ...

The person fired the bullet , virat used all his energy but still could not protect sai completely , and the bullet hit her arm ....

S - aaa ...!!!

V - sai !!!!!

He was shocked ...

He ran after the person , but a car was already there ..the shooter sit in it and just went from ..... It was all planned ...

He had also thrown a letter rolled around a stone , near sai

Virat picked it and put it in his pocket and rushed towards sai whose arm was bleeding badly ....

And she was struggling in pain ..

V - sai ..
Kuchh nhi hoga. Hum Hum .. hospital chl rhe hai .. haan ..kuchh nhi hoga ... He covered her wound with his hanky and made her sit in the car ..

His one hand on the stearing and other on the wound or on the face , patting it so that she stays awake ..

V - sai ..pls aakhein MTT bnd kro ..main hoon yaha tumhare pass ...hum hospital pahunchne wale hai ...sab theek hoga .... Just relax ...

He was panicking a lot.....he was totally confused how come all this happened within seconds ....

He was constantly talking to her to keep her awake .....

Finally they reached the hospital ...and doctors started removing the bullet.....

Virat was constantly praying for her well being .....

Precap - virat to know about Sai s State !

Next part after 170 votes !
Itne reads ho toh 170 votes toh atleast bnti hai !