Chapter 8

He was panicking a lot.....he was totally confused how come all this happened within seconds ....

He was constantly talking to her to keep her awake .....

Finally they reached the hospital ...and doctors started removing the bullet.....

Virat was constantly praying for her well being .....

.
.
.
.
.
After sometime , doctor came out ..sai was alright now !

Virat went inside , sai s room ....

V - theek ho ?

S - hmmm .....

V - sai ...yeh sab ..

Sai knew that he would ask her about this incident , who were the people who shot her , how all this happened , so she herself deviated him from all this. ...

S - mujhe ghar jana hai ....pls ....main ..bout thkk gyi hoon

She was already unwell so virat thought not to disturb or stress her more...

V - haan .haan...main formalities complete krta hoon ..phir hum chlte hai ..

Sai nodded ...

Virat went out .....

S ( in mind ) main aapko inn sab mein involve nhi kr skti ...humara koi rishta nhi hai toh main apni pareshaniyo mein aapko bhaagedhaar nhi bna skti .....

.
.
.

They both reached back virat s quarters ....

S - apne Jo kl flat dekha tha mere liye , main wha reh skti hoon ..

V - nhi .... Sai goli lgi hai tumhe. .. akele kaise manage krogi ..

S - main krlungi ..aap bas

V - sai ..bas ..aur behas nhi .. tum abhi filhaal yahin  rhogi .....
Aur mujhe tumse baat krni hai ... Yeh sab jo aaj hua  .....

S - umm.,...mujhe rest krna hai ...pls ... Main andaar jao ..

V - haan ...tum rest kro ..aao ..

He helped her to the room ...

Gave her medicines ...

Virat went to the kitchen to get milk for her  ....

When Virat returned to the room , he saw her taking some other medicine along with the one which he gave her....

The other night when sai had a panic attack , she took the same medicine ....

He got it that she was avoiding him and his questions so this time he did not  directly ask her anything ...

He gave her milk and secretly took the medicine that she was having ..

Sai slept .... She was totally avoiding virat and his questions .....

.

Virat was getting more and more anxious thinking about all that was happening with sai ..he was finding it all very strange and fishy ....
He could not talk to her today but was totally determined to talk to her next day ...

.
.

Next morning ..

Virat came up to check on sai  but was shocked to see her ready with her bags ...

V - subaah subhaa kaha ja rhi ho tum ?

S - apne flat ...

V - sai ..maine kaha tha na ki tum jab tak theek nhi ho jaati kahin nhi jayogi ..

S - main ab theek hoon ...bilkul theek hoon ....

V - lekin sai ...

S - pls .. mujhe Jana hai ..main aur yaha nhi reh skti ... Maine cab bula Li hai ..main chlti hoon .. aur jo apne mere flat ke liye paise diye hai na , woh main vaapis krdungi ..

V - sai baat paiso ki nhi hai ... Baat tumhari health ki hai..tumge chot lgi hai tum akele manage kaise krogi ...

S - main itne samay se akele hi manage kr rhi thi na toh ab bhi krungi ...

She said and left ...

Virat was hell confused with her behaviour ...

He was tensed about her security .....

He still did not know why she was shot ..who were the people behind this ..

.
.

Virat was thinking about all this when he got reminded of the letter which was thrown towards sai , after shooting her .... Also the medicine which sai had been taking ...

He rushed to check that letter ....
.
.
.

To be continued !

Precap :

S - aap yaha kya kr rhe hai !..

V - maine tumhe apne ghar rkha tha , ab mujhe zaroorat hai tum mujhe apne ghr rkho ...