Chapter 12

Warning there will be sexual content basically this whole chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It only takes a matter of seconds for Andrew to be on me, his hungry lips on mine. His tongue dips into my mouth.

He kisses differently than Isaac. Andrew is more wild and crazy with his lips and tongue, his fingers running through my hair in a way that's telling me I'm his. Unlike Isaac's kissing style, which I remember from last night. His was more calming, and just oozed dominance and control. He didn't need to prove it, unlike the way Drew seems to be doing. The dark haired boy's sure movements explained it all.

I like both of their kissing styles though. Equally. I'm pretty sure I'm bad at it. It seemed easier last night when I was drunk.

I moan into the kiss as I feel Isaac's lips attach to my neck from behind me, his hands wandering down towards my erection.

Andrew draws away from me, my lip caught in his teeth as he pulls. I watch as he shares a kiss with Isaac over my shoulder before he goes to my chest. He leaves a trail of kisses, making sure to take one of my nipples into his mouth, which only seems to make me moan louder. I don't take the time to feel embarrassed at my sounds as I bask in the feeling of their hands and skin on me.

Isaac's hands find my hardened member and he slowly begins stroking me.

I turn my head to look at him, our green eyes locking. He leans forward, pressing my back into his chest even more as he brings our lips together. I open my mouth for him, our tongues dancing as he kisses me.

I can feel another set of hands followed by a mouth. I moan at the feeling, pulling away from Isaac to see Andrew. His eyes flick up at me and he runs his tongue along my inner thigh before sucking me again. My eyes close slightly at the feeling and I bite back another moan as I watch Isaac move from behind me to take off his shorts and boxers. I eye him. He's as big as I expected, but thicker. I can't help the shiver that runs through my body as I think of him taking me.

I turn back to Andrew. He's the only one that is still clothed out of us, his boxers the only thing keeping him from being completely naked. A pant escapes my mouth as I bring shaky fingers out to touch Drew's golden head. His blue eyes glance up at me due to the movement. He draws away from me to place a kiss on my lips. He nibbles at my collar bone before trailing kisses down my stomach and taking me back into his mouth again. He swirls his tongue and I instinctively tighten my grip in his hair. He smiles up at me before nodding to Isaac. He doesn't break his movements as he brings one hand away to stroke Isaac.

I follow his lead, slowing bringing my hands out to touch him. He's really warm, and I suddenly wonder what he tastes like. I carefully place a kiss on his hardened member, darting my tongue out for a moment. I glance up at him to see he's already looking at me. I blush as I look down again.

Andrew pulls away from me to join me next to Isaac. "Like this," he murmurs to me, taking Isaac into his mouth. Isaac moans and I watch as he tilts his head back, shutting his eyes. He pulls away from him and nods to me, running his tongue along one side of Isaac. I take his other side, mirroring Andrew's movements. Isaac's hand comes down and he brushes our hair from our face. I break from following Drew to take Isaac fully in my mouth.

He doesn't taste bad, and I bob my head a couple of times before pulling away.

Andrew catches my chin with his fingers, smashing his lips onto mine. He bites gently at my lips before pulling away and going back to Isaac.

It seems like it's gotten really hot in here. I pull at Drew's fabric leaning down to pull them off. I grab ahold of him, blinking a few times. He's bigger than I expected, but not quite as big as Isaac. I wrap my mouth around him, swirling my tongue around his tip. I feel Andrew's hand come down and knot his fingers in my hair.

"Damn, Jamie... you're a pretty fast learner," he moans, tugging slightly at my hair. "Can I do him?" I pull back to watch Isaac and Drew. They seem to have just broken from a kiss, both of them out of breath.

"You're a bit rough. You might be too much for his first time," Isaac says, leaning down to suck the skin close to his hip bone. Andrew pouts slightly at the response but doesn't protest. "Are you ready?" Isaac asks me gently.

I nod. The sound of my pounding heart fills my ears as I move towards Isaac.

He pushes me back against the bed and I lay down on my back. He runs a hand through his midnight dark hair before nodding to Drew, who crawls over to the nightstand next to the bed. He opens a drawer and pulls out a container, handing it to Isaac. Isaac uncaps it, squeezing some on his fingers.

"Don't worry. Isaac is gentle." I turn to Andrew, who leans down to kiss me, distracting me as Isaac slowly slides a finger into me. I freeze and Andrew pulls back. It feels weird and uncomfortable, not that much pain. I nod to Isaac and he moves his finger around. My eyes widen slightly at the feeling... it feels good. I let out a moan and feel Isaac insert another finger. It's only painful for a second before he's moving around and I'm moaning again. He pumps his fingers in and out and I let out a pant.

He takes his fingers out and I whine at the loss before I quiet down when I feel what he's about to replace it with. He hesitates at my entrance, his green eyes staring down at me. "Are you sure?" he asks. I nod, leaning up to give him a kiss before laying back down. He pushes in slowly, stopping halfway when I cry out. A flash of pain hits me and I bring my hands up to press against his chest in an attempt to push him away from me.

"Hey, it's okay. It will only hurt for a minute." Andrew takes one of my hands and kisses it. "Afterwards it'll feel amazing and the pain will be worth it." He smiles at me, his clear blue eyes reassuring. I shift, the pain dying down slightly, I give Isaac a weak smile.

He pushes in the rest of the way, causing me to inhale sharply.

Shit, it hurts. Really bad. I don't know what Andrew is talking about. Isaac leans over me, both of his hands on either side of my head. "I'm going to start moving, okay?" Isaac tells me after a moment. I shake my head, getting used to the feeling and the pain lessening.

I squeeze my eyes shut as Isaac moves. He goes slow, placing kisses on my forehead.

A moan falls from my lips and I crack my eyes open as the pain disappears. The uncomfortable feeling gone, replaced by nothing but pleasure. I wrap my lifted legs around him pulling him closer to me. He takes the cue, moving faster. Our foreheads brush as he continues. I moan loudly, arching my back.

"I think I'm about to cum," I whisper hoarsely, the words fall from my mouth naturally. Isaac presses our lips together in between our moans before nodding, speeding up even more. He pulls out fully before reentering. "Ah!" I scream, letting go. Cum drips across my stomach and a moment later I feel Isaac do the same, pulling out of me.

I breathe heavily, gasping for air.

"Wish I could have recorded that." I turn my head to look at Andrew who takes his hand away from himself. He drops down next to me, wrapping his arms around me. Isaac takes my other side, all of our limbs becoming entangled. I smile as I close my eyes.

"I love you, Andrew." I smile at him. He smiles back his famous, child-like smile. He places a kiss on my nose.

"I love you too, kid."

"I love you, Isaac," I say, turning to him. His intense gaze seems to soften for a moment and he kisses me, pushing hair out of my eyes.

"I love you too, little brother."