you beat somebody up

Robins part is so long oml

warnings: beating up, violence?, mention of blood , swearing,

Finny:you where just waking home when you seen Finny getting beat up, you quickly ran over and kicked the one on top of Finny right in the head and then the ribs to get him off

Finny:
you where just waking home when you seen Finny getting beat up, you quickly ran over and kicked the one on top of Finny right in the head and then the ribs to get him off.

there was more bully's so you turned around, grabbed a big rock from the ground and threw it at one of them right in the head, making blood spill out.

the first one came running right at you so you punched him in his head, kicked him to the ground and kept throwing punches at his face.

you could hear Finny in the back breathing heavily so you got of the guy and forgot there was a third guy so you looked around for him, but you think he ran off like a coward and just turned back to Finny and gave him your hand to lift him up and started walking to his house. Gwen showing up not to long after asking what happened to your hands.

which you just replied with "nothingggg!!" singing it out.

Robin:this girl that you've been fighting with came up to you telling you to meet her behind the school after it was over and you just replied with a sarcastic smile looking back down to the paper you where working on

Robin:
this girl that you've been fighting with came up to you telling you to meet her behind the school after it was over and you just replied with a sarcastic smile looking back down to the paper you where working on.

obviously you weren't actually doing the work you just wanted to look cool.

the bell to leave finally rang and you made your way to the back of the school where Janess (the girl you where fighting) was and it seemed that she got scared so she had to bring some back up of girls who seem like 5 years older then the both of you.

you just let out a light chuckle and throw your bag to the ground. some people started to gather around, you assuming she told everybody.

you just let out a sigh and waited for one of them to do the first move.

one of the older kids started to walk up to you and she threw a punch, which you dodged. you then pouched her stomach making her put her hands there, leaving an open for you to punch her face.

you kneed her stomach and seen that the others where making they're way towards you, so you stomped on the girls face, but before you can lift your foot she hold your ankle holing you in place.

that's fucking stupid my shoes just on her face now...

the others finally see an opening and they both come at you, very unsync might you add. Janess is like model waking up to you for some reason but very slow.

the other older one was going faster than Janess so she was going to tackle you to the ground but you quickly picked you foot up and stomped on the girls face again making her whine.

your finally free so as the girl is running after you, you put you arms around her neck and throw her to the ground. Janess finally made her way to you so you punch her face kicking the girl you just threw to the ground a couple times so she doesn't take you off Janess.

you knock her to the ground and sit on top of her getting ready to ruin her precious face, but before you could a teacher makes their away around the corner so you punch her face quickly, jumping off her to your bag and running out of there, not in the mood for detention

you stop running pretty far away from the scene and you hear three peoples feet behind you.

you look back and see Robin, Gwen, and Finny.

Gwen and Finny are mostly jogging but Robin is running full force at you.

once he's close enough he practically jumps on you for a hug. "DAMNNN THAT WAS SO COOL" he speaks.

you wrap you arms around his waste as he wraps his around your neck. you stay like that for like 3 seconds before putting his feet back onto the ground and you both let go of each other.

Gwen makes her way over and says "holy shit! that was totally bad ass of you!!!!" practically screaming.

you just smirk and say "i know i'm just like that" while posing like your a strong super hero.

Vance:
this guy has been following you since you left your street. he's not even sneaky at all either, he's stomping right behind you.

your almost at the grab n go to meet Vance when you stop, he also stops so you turn around to see a guy maybe 2 years older than you? he has brown short hair, he's about the same hight as you, and he has a piercing on one of his ears.

"what." you say sick of him already

"damnn nothing sugar. your just to hot to not smash shawty!" (💀)

you make a disgusted face and he steps closer, you not moving knowing damn well you could fight.

you let out a sigh as he get closer and closer, already knowing your going to have to beat him up .

he's now right in front of you and he lifts his hands to cup your face but before he could you kicked his crouch making him bend down to hold them. (?)

you punch his nose very hard making him fall over onto his ass, also splattering blood on the ground.

you then kick his side making him cry out like a baby.

"damnnn! do you not wanna smash anymore 'shawty?'" you mock

you you put all your weight into your one leg and stomp on his face.

you looked around realizing there was now a crowd, but one person caught your attention.

Vance

he's smirking like an idiot to

you just let out a sigh, a smile also making its way to your face.

you and vance finally get to each other and he lets out a chuckle and says

"DAMNN THAT WAS SO HOT!"

you let out a small chuckle now your smiling like an idiot.