15.

A little while later, Stiles ran through the halls of the hospital, looking for Derek, after Scott left with Deucalion

He made it to the elevator, finding the Alpha and mermaid on the ground, unconscious.

The human crouched by the older man, lightly slapping his cheek.
"Derek, look at me. Derek? Hey, come on, Derek!" He exclaims, trying to wake him up.

He slaps harder, only to cause himself pain, but decides to make a fist to punch the werewolf, hoping this will wake him up.

Just as his fist was about to make contact, Derek's hand shot up, catching the boy's wrist and slowly opens his eyes.

He looks around, becoming aware of his surroundings, his eyes staring at Bella's unconscious form with concern, before looking at Stiles.
"Where is she?" He questions the boy.
"Jennifer? Gone with Melissa" Stiles informs the Alpha.
"She took her?" Derek asks, angry that Jennifer got away.
"Yeah. And if that's not enough of a kick in the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, ok. So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming, right now and we gotta get you the hell out of here" Stiles states, urgently.

Derek stands up and picks up Bella, bridal style.
"What about Cora?" He asks the human, worried for his sister.

||<<●●>>||
|<<●●>>|
|<●●>|
|<<●●>>|
||<<●●>>||

Derek makes it to his car, gently placing a still unconscious Bella in the passenger seat, placing a soft kiss to her cheek, hoping she'll be ok.

He then gets in and races over to where the Argents and Isaac are.

He stops the car and jumps out, running over to the other car and picking up Cora to place her in his car.
"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asks him, concerned.
"Stiles is back at the hospital. He's going to hold off the cops for us. We need to go" Derek replies.
"What about Scott and Melissa?" Argent asks him.
"Jennifer took Melissa" The Alpha answers, gravely.

Argent, Allison and Isaac look shocked by the revelation.
"But does that mean Stiles' Dad is dead?" Isaac asks.
"I don't know" Derek says, honestly.
"What about Scott?" The hunter girl asks.

Derek didn't answer, too angry at Scott for trusting the Demon wolf and too worried about both his sister's and girlfriend's unconscious forms.

He got back in and drove back to his loft.

Fortunately, halfway there, Bella stirred, groaning at the pain in her head.
"Ow" She winced, holding her head with her hand.
"Hey, how do you feel?" Derek asks her, softly as he keeps his eyes on the road, but gently grabs her free hand.
"Like I just got shoved into a wall" The mermaid groans, opening her blue eyes.
"Where are we going?" She asks her boyfriend.
"Back to the loft. I need to be with Cora if she's getting worse" Derek answers, trying to keep a brave face about how Cora's condition is much worse and she might not survive the night.