21.

A couple of months had gone by and things were not looking up

Only 2 days after Aiden died, Bella said goodbye to Ethan before he left for London, advising him to look for another werewolf, Jackson.

Then she went to the loft, hoping to talk to Derek, only to find him not there, bullets shells all over the floor and a puddle of blood.

Worried for her boyfriend, she tried to call him, only to find out his phone was left on the bed, and called Scott over to the loft, hoping he knows what happened to Derek.

Unfortunately, he didn't, but hoped Deaton would know.

The pack, being Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira and new member Malia, learned that those bullets belong to the Calaveras, the Mexican hunters that had kidnapped Derek before.

So, they drew up the plan to go to Mexico, infiltrate the Calaveras base, get Derek and leave.

However, they didn't tell Bella any of this and went, leaving the oblivious mermaid at home.

Unfortunately for them, things never seem to work out in their favor as they realized that the Calaveras didn't in fact, have Derek, but the newly discovered to be alive; Kate Argent did.

So, Braeden, who the Calaveras hired, took the pack to find Derek.

Safe to say, they found Derek, but not their Derek.

They brought home a 17 year old Derek Hale.

They straight away brought him to Deaton, hoping he had an answer for this, but he knew just as much as they did.

Deaton told them to go home while he monitored Derek, but Lydia stayed.

The next morning, Derek was awake, but he didn't recognise them and ended up accidentally injuring Deaton as a result of being confused and scared and escaped.

Lydia called Scott and Stiles to inform them of what happened, realizing that Derek doesn't remember the last seven years, and they knew that they had to find him before he hurt someone or learned the truth about his family.

The boys decided to go to the sheriff's station, hoping Stilinski could help find Derek, completely unaware that Derek was already being arrested.

On the way, Stiles knew he had to call Bella, hoping she could help.

The mermaid in question was in her room, writing in a notebook before her phone started ringing.

She answered it, putting it on speaker.
"Hello?" She greeted.
"Hi Bella, it's Stiles" Stiles replies.
"So, you finally call me back after a week of ignoring my calls?" Bella asks him, sarcastically, she's annoyed that they've been ignoring and avoiding her when she asks about Derek.
"Just do me a small favor and then you can scold me" Stiles pleads, making her sigh.
"What is it?" She questions him.
"Meet me and Scott and the station and we'll explain everything" He tells her.
"Ok" The blonde agrees.
"And 1 other thing, please dress as hot as possible and I mean hotter than your normal hot. Make yourself look the hottest hot you ever have in your life. It will all make sense soon" Stiles quickly adds and hangs up, not giving Bella the opportunity to ask him about it.