Secrets

Hanna's POV
SMACK!!

Zayn had hit me. I put my hand over my cheek to relieve the stinging pain. "Why did you leave my party". Zayn angrily said. He then shook me while saying "You don't love me do you? Is that why you left? Cuz you hate me?". 

At this point my eyes started to water with fear. He then pushed me to the ground and said "You owe me" he said. "Do we have a problem" I turned around to see Jordan standing next to the kitchen doorway. "Stay out of this" Zayn said. Jordan then walked up to Zayn and hit him with a pan.

He fell to the ground and blacked out. Jordan bent down to my level and asked"Is everything alright princess?" "Ya I'm fine" I said. She went to kitchen and handed me a icepack. She set the plates on the table and we started eating. "Are we gonna ignore the fact that you knocked out Zayn". I said breaking the silence. 

She the chuckled and said "Where do we put the body?". We both starting laughing and I said "Let's put it in the garbage". "Anything for you princess" Jordan said. Gosh I love that nickname.

We quickly finished breakfast and got dressed. I picked out a light blue sundress and A pair of white sneakers. Jordan than lifted Zayn's body and started walking towards the garage. "Can you open the car please" she said while struggling to hold Zayn's body. I opened the car and she threw him in the trunk. 

We got in the car and drove to the nearest trash dump. After Jordan threw his body in she quickly ran into the car and she started driving away. We were both laughing a lot. I felt very alive at this moment.  

Jordan drove back home and I felt dumbstruck because we had left Zayn's car but it all ended when Jordan held out the keys and signaled me to get in. I followed her and hoped in "let's take this baby for a joy ride shall we?" Jordan said. "Fuck ya" I said and she started the car

We drove across the town and ate lunch together.

Afterwards, Jordan parked a tow zone area and we walked home. The sun was almost completely down so we had to be careful. I kept staring at Jordan while we were walking and then I tripped. "Are you ok" Jordan said. I felt embarrassed because of what had just happened, she pulled me up and we continued walking. 

We finally made it to my house but I noticed the lights were on. What if someone broke in? What if it was Zayn? I unlocked the door and we slowly walked into the house. Jordan kicked open the door and saw Harper in her room. "Where are your manner"? she said. I realized that my aunt probably dropped her off early. "We are so sorry" Jordan said while she aggressively bowed. 

Harper rolled her eyes and said "Where you guys on a date"?. "NO" I quickly said. "I saw you guys cuddling each other" she said while she was painting her nails. "If you tell anybody then... I will throw you nail polish collection away" Jordan says. "What about you pay me" Harper said. 

That greedy brat. "I know that your cheating on Zayn" she said. "Don't worry I'm no snitch unless.." followed by her blowing her nails. "OK 50 bucks" Jordan said while putting it on her bedside table. "Great offer" she said. She then motioned us to get out. We got out and headed to Hanna's room.

 "What if she tells" I said. "Don't worry" she said. Jordan took of her shirt and I started staring like crazy. "Like what you see" She said which caught me off guard. She was super fit which I admired a lot. I stepped out the room and got a bottle of water. I heard the house phone ring so I walked to the living room and picked it up. "Hello" I calmly said. It was my parents. They told me that they had to stay an extra 2 weeks because of their boss. I was sad to heard that. I walked back in the room and lied down.

I was about to drift off to sleep until I heard my phone ring. Damn. I picked up my phone and saw that Zayn was calling me. I guess he woke up from his "coma". I answered and he worriedly started speaking.