Birthday blues

Time skip(Hanna's Birthday)

I woke up and remember that it was my birthday!!!!!!

I hoped out of bed and went downstairs. I saw Harper hiding something behind her that was resting on the counter. "What are you hiding?" I asked. "Uh nothing its none of your business" she snarked back. I suspected she was making slime so I went back upstairs and got ready. It was my 18th birthday and I'm super excited. I threw on a pair of light blue jeans with a white crop top. 

Zayn was waiting outside for me so I put on my white sneakers and left. It was sad my parents couldn't be there, ever since Zayn became CEO of his parents business my parents have to work extra which isn't a coincidence. I opened the car door and got in the car. Zayn was silent but started driving. "So do you know what day it is today?" I asked him. "Saturday" He said which threw me off. How does your boyfriend forget your birthday? 

I got silent and he drove to his office. We went in the building, which filled my nostrils with a mix of coffee and fresh paper. I sat in his office while he was yelling at his employees for doing something wrong. 

His parents own a airline company which was passed down to him. All he does is sit in his office to look important. My parents are flight attendants but ever since Zayn became CEO he hasn't gave them a rest. 

I want to open up a café in the future but Zayn said its impossible because woman can't own businesses. I'm tired of listening to him. Zayn was yelling at his assistant because his coffee is to light and  light coffee is for "women". "Get out of you you dumb whore" Zayn said. His assistant ran out in tears and I felt bad for her.

It seems like everyone except for my parents forgot my birthday. I anxiously keep checking my phone but no one called or message. I felt sad but I needed to clear my mind so I left and went to a local restaurant café. I walked in and sat at a table.

 I scanned the menu until I heard a familiar voice "Hello how can I help you today" I turned around and saw that it was Vincent. "Happy birthday Hanna" He said. "Thank you so much" I replied happily. He sat with me and said "I'm going on break in 5 minutes is it ok if I can sit with you". I agreed and He wrote my order down. 

After a while of waiting he sat down with me and we started chatting. I felt happy knowing I wasn't alone, I learned that Vincent was also gay and also vegetarian. After he had to get back to work so I left. 

I walked to the park which filled me up with memories. I sat on a bench and scrolled through Instagram. I got bored easily so I started taking pictures. It was worth it because I styled my hair into two afro puffs with two braids at the front. After taking pictures I sat on the swings. I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

 I turned around to see a little girl around the age of 5. She had light brown skin and she had black and white beads in her hair. "Can you push me on the swing?" She asked. She looked so adorable and I gave in. 

She sat on the swing and positioned her self. I lightly pushed her and she started giggling. I started laughing too. "Let me swing you" she said. I sat on the swing and she tried pushing me. We both started laughing a lot. She asked me to play with her because none of the children in the park would play with her. I felt bad because no one wanted to play with me either. We went down the slide together and seesawed. She only got up because I used my legs.

After 2 hours her mother had signaled her to go back. I was bummed because I was alone again but then I heard her little voice again. "Mommy this is the girl that played with me". Her mother smiled and started stroking her hair. She had dark skin and her hair was in braids, she also had black glasses. "Thank you so much" she said. "No problem I know what it's like having nobody interested in playing with me" I said. 

"The reason why nobody usually does is because she has 2 moms" she replied. I was surprised but I smiled. She had asked me if I was interested in babysitting her. I agreed and I was interested in meeting her other mom. 

I was curious now. I want to have a child with Jordan. I have to focus on college first. I walked home in a better light then before. It was a bit dark outside but I made it safely. I opened the front door and it looks like nobody was home. I heard noise in the backyard and got curious. I walked to the backyard and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA" It was Jordan and her friends. 

I was surprised and Jordan came up to me and kissed me. I was smiling and I saw harper walk up to me. "I made you a cake" she said. "I helped her" Jordan said. I saw Vincent there which was exciting. "Can we go in the pool" Harper said. "OK" I said. The surprise party was so exciting. We all ate a lot of food and swam.

 I was wondering why my recipe book was gone but it turns out harper took it. She's usually petty but she is a nice sister. I took so many pictures so I can put on my Instagram. Jordan was the best Girlfriend- I mean bestfriend ever. She got me a necklace that was magnetic and she had the other half.

After everyone left, It was a bit silent which was a bit disappointing. I moisturized my hair and combed it out and put on my bonnet. Jordan was stuffing her face with leftover which is a classic thing she does. "I thought you forgot my birthday" I said. She chuckled a bit and said "Well it was all part of the plan princess". I hugged her and she pulled me tightly. "Can you help me dye my hair tomorrow?" she asked. 

"Sure" I said. Jordan hair was growing so she wanted to re apply some red dye on her hair. I watched her put her hair in a pigtail and sit on the bed right next to me. "Did Zayn forget?" she said with a smug look. I nodded my head and she said "Good he doesn't deserve you anyways" she said. I turned of the lights and we went to bed. Today was not the day I expected but I'm happy. I even got a job out of it.

Zayn's POV

I realized Hanna was gone for a long time so I tried calling her. She wasn't answering so I headed to Instagram and realized IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY!!! I saw a picture of her at the park and her at a party and I wasn't invited. I was raging with anger and I saw she got a necklace from her friend. I decided to buy her something even better, a ticket to Paris, she couldn't say no to that. I texted her Happy birthday but she replied saying "Oh you remembered" this pissed me off because she was giving me attitude. 

I saw Vincent in one of the photos so I called him for information but he seemed surprised that I forgot. It's not my fault she didn't tell me. I was still in the office working and my secretary, Tiffany, walked in. "Boss can I clock out now" she asked. Ugh this bitch. "You can if you suck my dick" I said. She whined which made me angry, so I stood up and grabbed her. I started touching her and she was whining. I had my way with her.

When I was finished I broke the silence "You can clock out now". She nodded and ran away. I headed home and Tiffany texted me that she was quitting. That's great because Hanna could be my secretary now. 

A/N: This chapter is short because it isn't really necessary to the plot except for Hanna venting about Zayn forgetting her birthday. Well I hoped you liked it  <3 Love ya'll