When You First Meet

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a normal day in Death city. The sky is blue and the clouds are puffy like a marshmallow. The sun is laughing with a big grin and I'm heading to this school called Death Weapon Miester Academy or in short DWMA with my partner for our first day of school. I've been enrolled on that school like a month ago and I was able to have a partner who happends to be my neighbor before the school has started. His name was (M/N)(Male Name)(L/N). Anyway, we were still walking and a few minutes later, we finally arrived. I look at the academy and said, "Wow...this is one big academy". (M/N) chuckled and said, "Yup, it's our first day after all. I hope we get see a lot of people". I scratched the back of my neck and said, "Well, duh! It's an academy. I'm sure there will be lots of people to meet and befriend with". Both of us went upstairs and head inside the academy for the first time.

When we got in, there were a bunch of people walking around, talking with friends, joking around and other things. We took a step forward and looked at our surroundings. "Umm...where should we start?", (M/N) asked. I scratched my head and replied, "I don't know". When our minds were about to process, we heard a someone at the hallway. I decided to check it out and (M/N) followed just in case he doesn't get lost. I finally arrived and I saw three people. A boy with black hair and three white stripes, who is on the floor, is complaining about something being a piece of asymmetrical garbage and two girls, who is almost wearing the same outfit, are trying to cheer him up for some reason. I tilt my head from the side and suddenly the one who noticed our presence was the tall girl. "Huh? Hey, Kid! It looks like that's the new students", the tall girl said and shook him. The boy stood up and saw me with his golden eyes. He was staring at me for a moment then he said something to one of the girls for some reason. I was confused on what they are saying at the distance but I shrugged it. The three of them decided to approach me and the first one to speak was the boy. "Hello, new students. Welcome to DWMA. Are you two partners?", the boy said and asked. We nodded in response and he continued, "I see. Well in any case, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Death The Kid but you can call me Kid for short and this are my partners, Liz and Patty". The two girls, whose names are Liz and Patty, waved and smiled. I smiled and said, "Oh...it's nice to meet you, Kid, Liz and Patty. My name is (Y/N)(L/N) and this is my partner (M/N)(L/N)". We shook hands and Kid said, "Well, since you two are new here. You don't mind if I show you guys around the school?". My face lit up and I answered with a smile, "Really? We would love that!". (M/N) nodded in agreement and smiled. "Great. Let's go then", he said and started showing us around the DWMA.