Part 6 - Y/N's POV

I woke up to a loud noise and a sudden thud. Sitting up in my bed, I saw Yoongi on the floor in the darkness. He looked shaken up like he saw something that scared him. Not like he saw a ghost, that would be a stupid comparison. He IS a ghost. But I have never seen him like this before, like he was afraid of something. It was starting to worry me.

Y/N: Yoongi? Are you ok?

Yoongi: I think I just had a ghost heart attack...

Y/N: But are you ok?

Yoongi: I think so... Go back to sleep... It's nothing to worry about...

Y/N: Are you sure?

Yoongi: Yeah... D... Don't worry about it...

Y/N: Yoongi...

I shuffled on the bed to get closer to him.

Yoongi: Don't move off the bed!

I stopped immediately to the loud booming of his voice. He was definitely on edge, but why? He was really worrying me now.

Yoongi: Just stay in your protective circle where it's safe. I don't want you to worry about a thing. Just go back to sleep and I'll be here if you need me... like always. You can get up when you wake up in the morning. I just... I just need a moment to process.

Yoongi hid his face in his hand as if he was having a migraine or he was disappointed in something. I wish he wouldn't hide what's troubling him from me. I want to know what scared him.

Not questioning him even further, I did as he asked and went back to bed. I wasn't sure if I could even sleep anymore with how concerned I was about him. I put on some soft piano on my phone to help me calm down and sleep faster. Eventually, I actually did fall asleep, but with no dream.

I woke up the next morning and found my room was empty. Glancing at the window, it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day outside. Throwing off my blankets, I felt a chill gliding down my skin. Of course it had to be cold. That's all it has been with the weather; cold. When my feet touched the floor, I looked down, remembering the salt. My heels just barely missed it, thankfully. Getting up, I strolled to the closet and grabbed a heavy black jacket, throwing it on and zipping it up to get warm, then shoved my phone in the big pocket.

Honestly, I hated waking up on mornings like this, and then the chilly coldness from the weather outside gets in your house and once you throw the blankets off, you get greeted with an unpleasant chill, making you want to get back in bed where it's warm and not want to leave it for the rest of the day. Even putting on clothes, they feel like frost.

In the kitchen, I started to brew some coffee for a chocolate mocha and get something to eat for breakfast. I wanted something easy and simple, so I popped something in the microwave from the freezer. Again. Easy and simple. I did not want to deal with anything this morning. When I got a glimpse at the time, it was almost 10am. No wonder it was so cold.

After I felt more awake, I pulled out my phone and mustered up the courage to make a certain call. I had to call the authorities about Yoongi's body under the house.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T DO IT SOONER!! Don't ask!!

When I had the number ready and I was about to push the button, my phone immediately shut itself off. When I tried to turn it back on, it wouldn't. The screen stayed black. It made me wonder if the battery had died right at that moment—I didn't check when it was still working.

Yoongi: Don't call them!

I jumped to Yoongi's sudden loud voice and my phone hopped out of my hand and onto the floor. My mocha almost splashed on me, but thankfully I drank enough that it didn't.