Chapter one

Batman flew over Gotham city as a daily patrol. The city has been a little too quite. Joker recently broken out of Arkham but has been quite ever since. Part of him missed Joker. He has a bad feeling about joker, a nostalgic feeling.

Batman POV

A alleyway caught my eye. The ordinary smell of piss and vomit filled my noise but i couldn't help hearing little sobs, then maniac laughter then back to the sobs. The laughter reminded me of joker but can someone as psychotic as the joker even cry? The smell of iron and blood hit my nose. I sprinted in the alleyway but accidentally stepped on a branch that made the loudest crack. "Whos there?!" A voice to similar to joker called out. It sounded like nails on a chalk board.

It was definitely joker. But what was the joker doing crying? As a walked closer 2 bodies were revealed in front of me. Joker makeup was smeared and he looked like a mess. His face was puffy and swollen with grief. I'm guessing he was the one crying. It took me a minute to process everything but i realized jokers clothes were teared and he has too many bruises and cuts that i didn't gave him. The two bodies were laying there but not.. dead?.

Joker wiped his tears trying not to show he was crying. He looked embarrassed and traumatized. "Batsy! You finally found me." Joker voice cracked like it never did. "What did you do now? You look like a mess?" I genuinely was confused. Joker did kill A LOT of people but him crying over it and not killing them? " Bats i really didnt do anything i swea-" i interrupted him by saying "Joker you did do something i mean these men are dead right? You can beat innocent people like this!!" Maybe i said something wrong but instead of his laughing, for a second i saw him frown. "Im really the victim here. Its ironic isn't it? Me finally getting what i deserved but i had to kill them" he laughed but started coughing. Maybe something did happened to him?

I walked towards him and i noticed he was shaking and his lip was bleeding a lot or it was lipstick. "These men were nothing. Fine you got me i killed them for no reason. Its over now isnt it? Lets just go on with our day." I knew he was lying. He started talking too much and his acidic green eyes wouldn't look at mine. Every step i took fowards, he step backwards. "What are you doing? Don't come near me" He hissed. His face dropped when he almost tripped over a can of coke but i grabbed his pale veiny wrist. "DONT TOUCH ME" he yelped. He was showing signs of a panic attack.

Joker POV

Batman grabbed my arm just like the men did. I couldnt help but freak out. Was he going to hurt me? I didnt like those men touching me or taking my clothes off. Why did this happened to me? Im the joker i shouldn't like this. I really did deserve it this time. The look on their faces when they beat me up until i couldn't breathe. I should be the one creating chaos. Batman was looking at me like i was the bad guy here. "Im just trying to help you, now will you tell me what happened?" His voice was so soothing. I cant tell him.. what will he think of me? Im not a victim nor weak. " No! i dont have to tell you anything! its not your business now go away please." I yelped and cried.

(Flashback)

I woke up to two unfamiliar faces in front of me. It was dark, cold, and smelt like piss. I realized the two men were on top of me. They were half naked and i felt disgusted. "Get off of me, what are you doing?" The men ignored me so i pushed them off. They didn't like that i can see it in their faces. Im half awake and i barely have any strength in my body. They looked at me like a prey. A cat looks at a mouse. Exept it wasn't in a way where they hated me, it was a disgusting lust look. It made me shiver and it disgusted me. I get up and one of the men hits me and i can taste my own blood. It was so hard it knocked me on my knees. The second man pulls my hair and holds me while breathing down my neck. That's a feeling i'll never forget. I knew i was in danger and i had a sick feeling in my stomach. He slams his hand into my ribs and it made me wince. It felt like my ribs were turned into powder. Every hit just made me laugh even harder. The irony of getting beat up by someone for no reason and i knew batman wasn't coming to save me.